+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

honeyscorpius

Nov 2, 2023
I received my OCI today by Purolator :) 6th Nov as estimated. @eas2lv you can update tracker.

Thank you everyone in this forum who helped me directly and indirectly. @eas2lv you are doing amazing job of mainlining this tracker for Toronto and providing best guidance to people who have no idea about OCI or Visa. :)

All the best to everyone who is waiting for their OCI & Visa to arrive. Safe Travel to India
Hi there. Where we can get updates after OCI recieved in Toronto

pumbatech

Jul 2, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
i applied on 14th Oct in-person in Toronto but haven't received acknowledgement yet. Neither anything shows up in the OCI status website. I have heard that acknowledgement arrives mostly in 3 weeks. But I am beyond that. Is the OCI processing slowing down and they are prioritizing Entry Visa applications ?

Is there anyone else who have submitted around 14th OCT ?

Can2Indtrip

Nov 2, 2023
i applied on 14th Oct in-person in Toronto but haven't received acknowledgement yet. Neither anything shows up in the OCI status website. I have heard that acknowledgement arrives mostly in 3 weeks. But I am beyond that. Is the OCI processing slowing down and they are prioritizing Entry Visa applications ?

Is there anyone else who have submitted around 14th OCT ?
Hi .. Mine is oct 13th, still no acknowledgment yet ..submitted 3 applications for family .. not sure if that’s the reason though ..

mangomadness

Oct 27, 2023
After the covid years, in 2022, most visa's (except the 10 year ones) got restored, but e-visa's (which are not visa, but ETA) issued prior to March 2020 were not restored that time. Ask the consulate before you travel -- do not depend on BLS hearsay one way or other.
Thanks @eas2lv for the info!! I actually emailed the Indian Consulate in Toronto on Sampark and email and received a response. For anyone wondering, 5-year e-visas issued in March 2020 and after are valid. Anything pre-March 2020 are not.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi guys.. please help.
Anybody who took appointment for BLS brampton or any other bls..
How does the security guard check and verify appointment? Do they look at your printout of appointment or do they just ask you or do you they verify on a laptop or ipad etc?

asking this as not able to get OCI appointment, trying from 2 weeks everyday multiple times but was able to get passport appointment.. so trying to figure out if it can work to apply oci..

thanks in advance.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Before status was showing "Processing at Consulate General" now it changed to this one
but on Visa site it is still showing "Under Processing"
Today i went to BLS they said this is mistake from consulate and they wrongly update someone’s application status on my
Application.
Now BLS again send my Application to Consulate for Visa Processing
Sadly i lost 2-3 days in my Application Processing

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Not sure but i am now wondering that if CGI Vancouver is even processing the OCI. Sitting here in Edmonton all we can do is call or email and they don't respond to either.
I was thinking of sending email... They don't reply ???

Reactions: bpraneeth