+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

farooq.ind

Nov 9, 2021
This could indicate the document is ready for dispatch. If Purolator does not show it yet, you may still be in luck and could pickup from BLS.
BLS status is not always reliable and several people have faced missing updates for "Counter delivery.." or "ready for dispatch.." or no tracking number even after dispatched.
The rest is opinionated, but I'll still say it:
Its quite possible that BLS had your OCI yesterday when they sent you away. Or they received it this morning but failed to update status. In my experience, their work ethics is poor, and not always do what they claim to have done -- like really checked your document was in or not or really put a hold on your courier when you requested etc. Also when they say things like it will take 2-3 weeks after "processed", its just BS. Do not fall for it, and request to talk to a knowledgeable agent or to a supervisor. There are good people in there who are helpful and knows their work.
@eas2lv Well now the Purolator status shows it is already picked up from BLS and estimated delivery is tomorrow, which means the guy at BLS that day never put it on hold. Also, yesterday they said they don't have it yet and today Purolator is picking up from them. This is all so pathetic and in the end common people suffers because of their ignorance or laziness or whatever the word you want to use (I don't want to use those here).

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
@eas2lv Well now the Purolator status shows it is already picked up from BLS and estimated delivery is tomorrow, which means the guy at BLS that day never put it on hold. Also, yesterday they said they don't have it yet and today Purolator is picking up from them. This is all so pathetic and in the end common people suffers because of their ignorance or laziness or whatever the word you want to use (I don't want to use those here).
If tracking code indicates it is picked up then call Purolator and try to pick from there warehouse or if the status shows that tracking code is generated and go to BLS and pick it up.

farooq.ind

Nov 9, 2021
If tracking code indicates it is picked up then call Purolator and try to pick from there warehouse or if the status shows that tracking code is generated and go to BLS and pick it up.
@niswe It is picked up and already checked with Purolator, not possible to pick from warehouse. No other option but to have it delivered tomorrow. And that's how my OCI story ends with me rescheduling my flight.

KiranG80

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Hi
No glitch, its dispatched ..not received today but may be tomorrow or Monday depends if its holiday tomrw for Purolator. Go ahead, they are doing it fast as they understand the urgency.
BLS lady said standard is 2 weeks but also said it will come early like 3 -4 days .
Hi did you receive the entry visa? Or at least any updated on the status like Purolator tracking number generated?

Tintedblues

Jan 26, 2019
hi - so postal application sent: Sept 29th
BLS received: Oct 1st
BLS acknowledged: Oct 4th
under process to CGI: Oct 11th
OCI website: no records found
Hey - updating this in case anyone is in the same boat.
My status under OCI Enquiry site is Under process as of 31st October 2023:) now it’s waiting game.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
guys please update till what date OCI's are processed for Vancouver
We have two entires with Sep 26th ACK that were processed recently one on 10/27 and other on 10/30. with limited data the Ave is 33 Days from Date of ack .

ramneek22

Oct 26, 2023
Did anyone with the 10th Oct acknowledgment receive the oci processed status today for the Brampton/ Toronto location?
I have the same Ack date i.e. 10th October but n o change in status. HAd high hopes that it might be done and ill get the OCI by end of this week for my child. Have ticksts booked for 6th Nov. Now reschedule them tomorrow

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
We have two entires with Sep 26th ACK that were processed recently one on 10/27 and other on 10/30. with limited data the Ave is 33 Days from Date of ack .
Ack date sept 28th, still waiting. Any day now?