Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Finally, OCI in my hand(now karlo duniya mutti mai). I was able to Pick it up in-person today 23rd October now Journey to motherland INIDA on 25th October so relieved :).

@farooq.ind : I picked up the OCI today and there was not a long Queue by the time I came out(~20 minutes) Queue was cleared.

@eas2lv : I really want to thank you and appreciate for the hard work of keeping track and maintaining tracker very well. You should be in IT as a "Project Manager" if you are not yet, you are very deserving. There are so many things you are doing diligently and effectively appreciate it whole heartedly. This will definitely help everyone checking here and advise people to share their status and process to alleviate anxiety and distress this is not only helpful but also compassionate to fellow Citizens.

I wish everyone all the best those who are waiting get their OCI. Hope everything will be completed sooner than expected.
Great to hear!
And, haha, I'm a Scientist and am happy where I'm. Thanks for the kind words though..

Reactions: fshaik

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
My timeline:
Applied to Atlanta (US) VFS by mail on : Sept 20th 2023
"Records not found" until Oct 13th 2023, when it changed to "Under Process"
Still under process.

Ack was surprisingly slow in my case, I wondered if the application was even delivered (I threw away the tracking slip due to my ignorance and customer service straight out was not talking to me without that tracking number, was a PITA) where many people got the Ack in less than a week.

farooq.ind

Nov 9, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Finally, OCI in my hand(now karlo duniya mutti mai). I was able to Pick it up in-person today 23rd October now Journey to motherland INIDA on 25th October so relieved :).

@farooq.ind : I picked up the OCI today and there was not a long Queue by the time I came out(~20 minutes) Queue was cleared.

@eas2lv : I really want to thank you and appreciate for the hard work of keeping track and maintaining tracker very well. You should be in IT as a "Project Manager" if you are not yet, you are very deserving. There are so many things you are doing diligently and effectively appreciate it whole heartedly. This will definitely help everyone checking here and advise people to share their status and process to alleviate anxiety and distress this is not only helpful but also compassionate to fellow Citizens.

I wish everyone all the best those who are waiting get their OCI. Hope everything will be completed sooner than expected.
Congratulations @fshaik. Happy to hear that you got it in time :) and happy journey !!
Is this the right email for BLS (info@blsinternational.com) or there is any specific email address where I need to email them for informing about pickup instead of courier?

Reactions: Terminator

Smanampa

Oct 18, 2023
Some OCI Cards are getting stuck in a mandatory freeze period also known as a "cooling off" period. Taking 30+ days from ack to be processed, then another 4-8 days in hand. Toronto Consulate
My status in the OCI Website changed to doc received in Toronto on October 6th. I have still not yet received the OCI

Reactions: aaravchugh

Jazz02

Oct 10, 2023
Hi all,
I am opting for documents pickup for my oci. Few questions though. Do i need to send my original canadian passport and citizenship certificate? I have to travel in November and January and not sure i should apply for oci now. Please help.
thanks

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
My status in the OCI Website changed to doc received in Toronto on October 6th. I have still not yet received the OCI
Any updates on BLS site? Also, can you share your application and Ack dates?

Last edited: