harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Urgent
I just saw on BLS track application that Applicant Passport number is incorrect. Even in receipt , they missed one digit.I checked the application form I submitted, its correct everywhere. Why it could be and Is anything from
my side to be done?

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Urgent
I just saw on BLS track application that Applicant Passport number is incorrect.I checked the application form I submitted, its correct everywhere. Why it could be and Is anything from
my side to be done?
Its already processing at Consulate right? I wouldn't worry if the data in the online application and its printout are correct. You could contact BLS to get it corrected in their tracking site.

Reactions: harneetk

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Its already processing at Consulate right? I wouldn't worry if the data in the online application and its printout are correct. You could contact BLS to get it corrected in their tracking site.
Thanks , at the moment I am leaving as such

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Does "Processing at Consulate General" means everything is good with the package and they are not going to return it for any missing documents. Correct?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Does "Processing at Consulate General" means everything is good with the package and they are not going to return it for any missing documents. Correct?
Wait for Ack from the consulate -- i.e., the application status to show up on OCI site.

Reactions: Boviesam

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I am opting for documents pickup for my oci. Few questions though. Do i need to send my original canadian passport and citizenship certificate? I have to travel in November and January and not sure i should apply for oci now. Please help.
thanks
As per many applicants who have successfully applied by mail, no originals are required for postal applications. Only self-attested copies. If you search here you will find many such posts in this thread. For in-person, you have to carry them and show to the BLS agent on demand. But I have never done a postal application, so no personal experience.

Smanampa

Oct 18, 2023
Any updates on BLS site? Also, can you share your application and Ack dates?
@eas2lv here is my timeline buddy. No updates on BLS website after that
Here is my timeline
OCI website Status
15-SEP-2023 : Date Of Acknowledgment
06-OCT-2023 : Documents Printing Status PROCESSED
06-OCT-2023 : Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI
06-OCT-2023 : Document received At TORONTO
--
BLS Website Status
05-SEP-2023 : Under Process
15-SEP-2023 : Processing at Consulate General
10-OCT-2023 : Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping
Yet to receive this update: Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eashere is my timeline buddy. No updates on BLS website after that
Here is my timeline
OCI website Status
15-SEP-2023 : Date Of Acknowledgment
06-OCT-2023 : Documents Printing Status PROCESSED
06-OCT-2023 : Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI
06-OCT-2023 : Document received At TORONTO
--
BLS Website Status
05-SEP-2023 : Under Process
15-SEP-2023 : Processing at Consulate General
10-OCT-2023 : Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping
Yet to receive this update: Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping
Yes, you do have an update on BLS site after Oct 6th. It seems they have the OCI on 19 10th which they would have normally dispatched on Oct 11th or 12th. Call them up and ask. Did you opt for courier or collection/pickup?

Smanampa

Oct 18, 2023
Yes, you do have an update on BLS site after Oct 6th. It seems they have the OCI on 19 10th which they would have normally dispatched on Oct 11th or 12th. Call them up and ask. Did you opt for courier or collection/pickup?
I called them up twice and they are mentioning that they have not received it from the Consulate yet. I opted for courier. I will call them again today.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I called them up twice and they are mentioning that they have not received it from the Consulate yet. I opted for courier. I will call them again today.
If you tell them what you told us first (Oct 6th status on OCI site), that's the answer you will get. You have to point out that its with them as per BLS status. You can also contact the consulate via sampark.

chvvkc

Oct 16, 2023
Finally picked up my OCI from BLS Ottawa today!! There were no updates on the OCI website after it had been dispatched from New Delhi last week. However, I had been checking the BLS tracker too, and the status changed to 'Passport Ready for Collection after OCI Stamping' today. Below is my timeline.

OCI Website:

Date of Acknowledgement - 18-AUG-2023
Document Printing Status Processed - 17-OCT-2023
Dispatched from MEA (OCI) New Delhi - 18-OCT-2023
Document Received at Ottawa - Blank

BLS Tracker:

Under Process (Application Submitted) - 14-AUG-2023
Processing at Consulate General - 18-AUG-2023
Last Scan Date - 23-OCT-2023
Passport Ready for Collection after OCI Stamping - 23-OCT-2023

It has been such a stressful and anxious journey. This forum has been super helpful to keep track of timelines and share experiences with each other. Thank you everyone and good luck!

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Finally picked up my OCI from BLS Ottawa today!! There were no updates on the OCI website after it had been dispatched from New Delhi last week. However, I had been checking the BLS tracker too, and the status changed to 'Passport Ready for Collection after OCI Stamping' today. Below is my timeline.

OCI Website:

BLS Tracker:

It has been such a stressful and anxious journey. This forum has been super helpful to keep track of timelines and share experiences with each other. Thank you everyone and good luck!
OCI site doesn't update after that point. You have to check BLS site to see when they receive OCI from consulate.

Reactions: chvvkc

Smanampa

Oct 18, 2023
If you tell them what you told us first (Oct 6th status on OCI site), that's the answer you will get. You have to point out that its with them as per BLS status. You can also contact the consulate via sampark.
@eas2lv Thank you. I am on the call with BLS. I just check the BLS tracker again and it's mentioning that passport ready for collection after OCI Stamping. But I Paid for the courier service. I will speak with BLS and update. Appreciate your help in this buddy.

Reactions: Alisha0910

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

OCI Website:

BLS Tracker:

Congrats @chvvkc

Any update for you @VimalSagar @sasharma25 ?

Reactions: chvvkc