Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Who's the owner of the OCI tracker?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSw0K_bUGvWjN0uF4Ecqzi8UPVDQwjHCwQHMgkuUpBRcJo-CQa9IUYjY4DGqdQ6zmC3bP0D__lImeKb/pubhtml

Please update my row - BLS Ack-ed on Oct-11

It's better to open the sheet for editing.
Thanks. Was this a postal application sent out on Oct 06, not walk-in? If former let's know when BLS passes it on to the consulate.

PS: I prefer people to post their updates here for archival reasons and for everyone to see, not directly edit the list. Publicly editable docs do get vandalized, so not going there.

Sammzk

Aug 10, 2023
Hi, I applied on 11th October walk-in at Montreal and BLS Status shows "Underprocess"?
Anyone here with the same "underprocess" status?
@forw.jane - How long does it take to change from "Underprocess" status ? Does it change to "In transit from BLS to HCI" or directly to "Processing at High Commission"?
Thanks in advance

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I applied on 11th October walk-in at Montreal and BLS Status shows "Underprocess"?
Anyone here with the same "underprocess" status?
@forw.jane - How long does it take to change from "Underprocess" status ? Does it change to "In transit from BLS to HCI" or directly to "Processing at High Commission"?
Thanks in advance
"In transit from BLS to HCI" and then "Processing at High Commission" and then it starts appearing on OCI site that would have your Acknowledgement date.
How long did it take to get your SC?

Sammzk

Aug 10, 2023
"In transit from BLS to HCI" and then "Processing at High Commission" and then it starts appearing on OCI site that would have your Acknowledgement date.
How long did it take to get your SC?
@forw.jane - For Surrender - Applied 7th September 2023, Available for Pickup - 4th October 2023.
Is it strange that the OCI application is still not "in transit"? Its been a day...

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
Based on the process that I have seen in North York I think it should work. There the security only checked the name against a list he has, not even the ID to cross-check the name. But Brampton could be different.
Thank you for responding! Much appreciated! Unfortunately, the Brampton location has two different buildings and the visa appointment is in 60 where as the OCI happens at 40. So I am worried.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I applied for my minor daughters at Vancouver BLS. Both of us needed to sign the declaration.
We summited our application in person at BLS in Brampton, For our daughter's application they accepted it with one parent's signature in the Declaration under Part B.
The NOC was the only document in which both parents had to sign

ashbak

May 16, 2019
Hi All,

Given the current OCI and visa circumstances, is it a good idea for a couple to file 2 single OCI applications or 1 single application? Is there a difference in terms of timelines in receiving the OCI?
We have an appointment to apply for OCI on Oct 17. Your advise is appreciated :)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

Given the current OCI and visa circumstances, is it a good idea for a couple to file 2 single OCI applications or 1 single application? Is there a difference in terms of timelines in receiving the OCI?
We have an appointment to apply for OCI on Oct 17. Your advise is appreciated :)
There is no such thing as family application in OCI. You need to create and submit separate application even for kids.