+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

asadalirahim

Sep 3, 2019
After their torture, no one wants to put effort to fight them. Just happy to get OCI's.

They have charged me 60$ X 3 for courier charges, I wouldn't be surprised if they send me all of my families OCI's in just one courier. Their status's are also all messed up. They returned my passports, but the status says that OCI was being delivered. Just all confusing. They do'nt know how to operate their own printer, and I helped them fix it....I should be charging them 200$ for my work
I agree. It is very random. No point fighting them. The government back home may or may not be aware of this loot but nobody really cares.

soniyakhan045

Jan 23, 2018
its been a week since the status was updated on the CGI website (printing/processed) but nothing from BLS yet (still says counter delivery)... anyone who got their CGI update on or after 10th Feb and received a BLS update that its been shipped via Purolator?
I got mine today. Feb 16th at 10:30 am EST. Mt OCI was processed and sent to Toronto on Feb 10th.

you should be receiving soon.

Reactions: uncommonfriend

Daya1

May 1, 2015
I got mine today. Feb 16th at 10:30 am EST. Mt OCI was processed and sent to Toronto on Feb 10th.

you should be receiving soon.
PLease write your complete timeline so it is helpful for the others to have an idea about their expected processing time. Thanks

nivek

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
here is my timeline for postal OCI application from Vancouver:

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn10-FEB-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn11-FEB-2023
Document received AtVANCOUVEROn11-FEB-2023

in BLS tracking it says: Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping

I had already paid the Purolator drop-off fees online. Does the above status mean that I need to go and pickup the OCI card? Has anyone else faced an issue where you have already paid for Purolator and still had to go and pick-up?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
here is my timeline for postal OCI application from Vancouver:

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn10-FEB-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn11-FEB-2023
Document received AtVANCOUVEROn11-FEB-2023

in BLS tracking it says: Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping

I had already paid the Purolator drop-off fees online. Does the above status mean that I need to go and pickup the OCI card? Has anyone else faced an issue where you have already paid for Purolator and still had to go and pick-up?
No you do not need to got to BLS.
Purolator will deliver in a day or so.
If you do not see the tracking# yet on the BLS website, you can try and track on the Purolator website to with the OCI Application# CANTxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: kartha and nivek

nivek

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
No you do not need to got to BLS.
Purolator will delivery in a day or so.
If you do not see the tracking# yet on the BLS website, you can try and track on the Purolator website to with the OCI Application# CANTxxxx
thanks in Purolator, the tracking is still not available, hopefully it gets dispatched soon

onkar112

Star Member
Apr 5, 2022
when i print oci form after filling, it already has a photo in the pdf document. Do i paste the actual photo on top of it? or have it put in envelope?