+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Bhai tu question bade puchta hain :p

I would suggest take a picture from your phone... thats what I did...
Haa, sorry par mein koi bhi cheez miss nahi karna chahta kyonki mein detail-oriented hoon, plz don't mind if my questions seem trivial sometimes. :)

By the way, did you get your final OCI?

Last edited:

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Hii how much time it will take after counter delivery to bls status to delivery to destination
For my family i saw the status on Monday 23rd Jan and yesterday evening I see the update as ready for collection. Till yesterday my application was shown as Processing in consulate General and now i see as Counter delivery to BLS Center after OCI stamping. I guess it takes 3 to 4 days now. Not sure though.

Reactions: Waa13

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
It got updated today on the OCI website today. Status says UNDER PROCESS.

What happens next and how much time should it take to receive the OCI in hand. I paid for purolator delivery.
Between 20-30 days it should be completed
i.e
OCI# should be generated
And you will noticed dates against the following:
Document Printing Status - Proceseed
Dispatched from MEA - New Delhi
Document Received At - Toronto (or as per your jurisdiction)

After that on the BLS website you will see the status being updated to Counter Delivery to BLS centrer after OCI stamping.
Post that purolator should deliver the OCI

Reactions: Rkchauhan

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
For my family i saw the status on Monday 23rd Jan and yesterday evening I see the update as ready for collection. Till yesterday my application was shown as Processing in consulate General and now i see as Counter delivery to BLS Center after OCI stamping. I guess it takes 3 to 4 days now. Not sure though.
Around 3 weeks from today you will get the update on the OCI and probably a week after that you will get the OCI in hand....so approximately 3 to 4 weeks.

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Date Of Acknowledgment03-JAN-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn24-JAN-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn24-JAN-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn24-JAN-2023

Today after 6 pm
(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping

Did you check on Purolator site?