+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Checked now, and you will see the purolator tracking# on the bottom, you can track it with file # as well but this is a confirmation that it is being handover to the purolator now.
There's no update on BLS website neither I can track it with Ref#, but received a text from Purolator that package is picked from BLS and will delivered tomorrow.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I have finally resized my signature image with 1500 px width × 500 px height and the aspect ratio is showing as 3:1. However, as per OCI instructions, the aspect ratio needs to be 1:3. So do they both mean the same?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi, I have finally resized my signature image with 1500 px width × 500 px height and the aspect ratio is showing as 3:1. However, as per OCI instructions, the aspect ratio needs to be 1:3. So do they both mean the same?
Upload the pic to the OCI website. The site will provide you the markers if the oic is acceptable or not. You can also crop the pic accordingly as well on the OCI site

djrobinn

Nov 9, 2022
I think he submitted earlier in November the OCI application
Yeah... I mailed it earlier in December as well, BLS website date of application states December 17. OCI website states January 11 as "Date of Acknowledgement". Already received my originals by Purolator. Seems I'm getting close :)

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Yeah... I mailed it earlier in December as well, BLS website date of application states December 17. OCI website states January 11 as "Date of Acknowledgement". Already received my originals by Purolator. Seems I'm getting close :)
You should expect the next update - published / dispatched / received etc by Feb 1st (maybe check tonight EST) or Feb 2nd.

BLS should then be able to send it out by the next 3 to 4 days

sapower

Jan 17, 2022
Hello friends, got the OCI, wanted to know whether OCI booklet is of 6 pgs(blank one) leaving aside the information pgs..

sapower

Jan 17, 2022
OCI was to be delivered yesterday by purolator, the delivery person buzz the wrong apartment and I had to go and pick up today the OCI. Anyways got the OCI.

Reactions: phoenix232

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hello friends, got the OCI, wanted to know whether OCI booklet is of 6 pgs(blank one) leaving aside the information pgs..
Just got mine delivered... :cool: :cool: :cool:

technically 5 blank pages ( there's one page where they stamped that I need special visa for mountaineering research blah blah blah, which wasted half a page - 5.5 pages you can say .. LOL )

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Just got mine delivered... :cool: :cool: :cool:

technically 5 blank pages ( there's one page where they stamped that I need special visa for mountaineering research blah blah blah, which wasted half a page - 5.5 pages you can say .. LOL )
Its like ke teacher ne aadha mark kaat liya bhai ke paper se :D