+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury

OCI-Application Status Details (as on 19/01/2023 09:01 PM IST)

File Reference Number xxxxxxxxxx
Date Of Acknowledgment 19-JAN-2023
Registration Status at Mission TORONTO
OCI Application Status UNDER-PROCESS
Received the Original Indian passports for all the family members today by Purolator.
Submitted OCI application on Dec 28 at BLS Brampton in person

Reactions: Jetrocker and A_S

asadalirahim

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone - I applied for OCI as a walkin application for my 2 kids on December 29, 2022 at BLS Brampton. I do not have any acknowledgment number I just have the file reference number which is on the application. When I check status on the BLS site - it says processing at consulate general. I am unable to check status on the OCI website as it says no records found.

Can someone help what I am missing here? I have not even received the original documents back from them - they took the birth certificates of the kids.

Asad.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello everyone - I applied for OCI as a walkin application for my 2 kids on December 29, 2022 at BLS Brampton. I do not have any acknowledgment number I just have the file reference number which is on the application. When I check status on the BLS site - it says processing at consulate general. I am unable to check status on the OCI website as it says no records found.

Can someone help what I am missing here? I have not even received the original documents back from them - they took the birth certificates of the kids.

Asad.
We applied on Dec 28 in person at BLS Brampton, and were only able to see the status on OCI website on Jan 19.
Give it a day or two it will show up.

Regarding the return documents, keep checking the BLS website, they should update it soon as well with the Purolator tracking information.
We received Indian passport for our family back today(this was the only originals they asked us to submit).

saks2013

Jul 10, 2017

Asad.
Try checking now. I got records not found couple of hours back, but now I see the ack.

Reactions: abbas.pasha

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah you can...
They wont send CBI or ED to your address :p
Thank you. I had originally booked an appt with BLS North York for 14th Feb, and found Brampton had more availability. But am not able to cancel the appt online to book a new one.

Anyway. I already submitted my online form on the OCI website and have everything done, just waiting on my 14th Feb appt date.

There is no time restriction on when the online application was submitted and when the physical documents were submitted right? Or do I have to fill out a new online applicaiton form?

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
I have submitted my OCI walk-in application at Brampton BLS.
They have returned my employment letter even though it is in the checklist.
Is it okay?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Thank you. I had originally booked an appt with BLS North York for 14th Feb, and found Brampton had more availability. But am not able to cancel the appt online to book a new one.

Anyway. I already submitted my online form on the OCI website and have everything done, just waiting on my 14th Feb appt date.

There is no time restriction on when the online application was submitted and when the physical documents were submitted right? Or do I have to fill out a new online application form?
There not really any time restriction tbh. You dont need to fill out a new form