+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

reb9988

Aug 26, 2017
Yes, we selected Purolator drop off. Not sure if that has a part to play in the delay . How about you?
No i didn't so clearly they are not consistent lately. Typically would see "counter delivery to BLS" update in 2-3 days. i tried calling today was transferred to the "status department" and kept on hold for 53 mins after which i just cut it as it was going nowhere.

• Sad
Reactions: eager

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
No i didn't so clearly they are not consistent lately. Typically would see "counter delivery to BLS" update in 2-3 days. i tried calling today was transferred to the "status department" and kept on hold for 53 mins after which i just cut it as it was going nowhere.
Hey did you call Bls or consulate office

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Yeah, I was expecting a status update in 2-3 days as well as per the trend, but don't see any movement as yet.