Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Shit! I did not include the IND part after the name of the city. :oops: Did anybody else have an issue with the application being returned for not including IND after the place of birth?
I dont think any Bank Draft in Canada will be able to put in that long a payee name.
For me, Bank teller told me to remove THE.
And for BLS, I have been trying different options...
BLS International Services CAN Inc
BLS International SVC Canada Inc etc
So far so good.

Reactions: canadamaple

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Hi , I have a rather simple question to ask. I filled up the surrender passport forms online and saved it . Now I'm trying to get into the portal and it keeps prompting me' wrong password' which I know is a glitch as experienced by few others as well. Is there a paper version of the form that I can find online and fill up - handwritten? I have an appointment on Friday and I fear I might not have the forms ready by then if the 'stupid' portal does not work.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
I suggest you create a new profile and submit the details and in the same session itself, print it.
And while printing, Print as PDF. so that you can hard print out whenever you need.

Reactions: eager

eager

Jul 20, 2015
I suggest you create a new profile and submit the details and in the same session itself, print it.
And while printing, Print as PDF. so that you can hard print out whenever you need.
Thank you, I tried creating a new one a million times and again when I tried to login it gives the same error. GRRRR its so annoying :( I called BLS to ask and the same response ' we are trying to fix it'.

hashish89

Feb 14, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I just got my OATH done recently. I'm still waiting for the citizenship certificate.
Can someone please let me know the after process and order for oci, surrender certificate, and Canadian passport.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I just got my OATH done recently. I'm still waiting for the citizenship certificate.
Can someone please let me know the after process and order for oci, surrender certificate, and Canadian passport.

Humble suggestion, scroll up pages buddy… There is a lot of information shared by folks here.. you will find answers to all your questions.. but if you want someone to write that for you, easy to write a PHD thesis…

Dont take me wrong.. but you just asked for a lotttttt of info…

Last edited:

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Hello Everyone,

Congrats on the Citizenship. :) (Y)

1. First step will be to wait for Citizenship Certificate.
2. Once you have it, you can try for the Canadian Passport.
3. Then you could do Indian PP Surrender Cert. (BLS - CGI)
4. And then you could do the OCI (BLS-CGI).

Technically, you could do #3 before or in parallel to #2. But YMMV, with #3's success.
And I have heard for Vancouver Jur, you could send in the application for #3 and #4 together.

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Thank you, I tried creating a new one a million times and again when I tried to login it gives the same error. GRRRR its so annoying :( I called BLS to ask and the same response ' we are trying to fix it'.
I know. My friend here also is on the same page. He was having issues. But I am able to login without any issues.
Then he tried with a new login on a new email. And it worked.
And he tried to get in from Edge Browser.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Congrats on the Citizenship. :) (Y)

Technically, you could do #3 before or in parallel to #2. But YMMV, with #3's success.
And I have heard for Vancouver Jur, you could send in the application for #3 and #4 together. << Not True Anymore

hashish89

Feb 14, 2022
Humble suggestion, scroll up pages buddy… There is a lot of information shared by folks here.. you will find answers to all your questions.. but if you want someone to write that for you, easy to write a PHD thesis…

Dont take me wrong.. but you just asked for a lotttttt of info…
Thanks for the suggestion

hashish89

Feb 14, 2022

And I have heard for Vancouver Jur, you could send in the application for #3 and #4 together. << Not True Anymore
Thank you so much!!

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
In Bls tracking for my surrender certificate its showing Ready for dispatch, where can i see the tracking# and when can i expect it to be delivered to me.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
When do people usually see updates on the BLS page? Are they usually updated in the evening or do members here see updates anytime during the day?

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
Sent for Surrender certificate on April 1 by postal applciation , Not recieved yet it have been almost 6 weeks.. Anybody in the same boat . They are taking long time for just stamping the passport for cancellation. Current status from 1 week is " Certificate have been printed" but BLS status is showing "Processing at consulate"
In Bls tracking for my surrender certificate its showing Ready for dispatch, where can i see the tracking# and when can i expect it to be delivered to me.
It will be sent out today You will get a SMS from purolator once picked up with tracking

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Based on my interaction with people here, it takes Purolator approx. 3 days to deliver.