AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
5th week and now still awaiting for acknowledgement people in Surrey get acknowledgment within few days. Whats happening in Toronto or my file :(
BLS - processing at consulate general since 8th April
10th May - No records found
:(
I called the HCI in Ottawa and the lady said that many people are down with COVID and so they are short staffed. Not sure if there is any truth to it. I am taking this in good faith. So sorry that you have to wait this long. In my case, my docs were sent to BLS on April 12 and now BLS tracking says that they received the documents on May 05th. So all this time my documents were sitting unopened at BLS :(

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
Hello,

My surrender certificate status was showing "Surrender Certificate has been printed " at passport seva website
i checked aging today its now showing "Surrender Certificate application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate"

is this normal , my status changed from printed to under review again anyone else experience this ?

and My BLS tracking shows In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre

Last edited:

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
Hello,

My surrender certificate status was showing "Surrender Certificate has been printed " at passport seva website
i checked aging today its now showing "Surrender Certificate application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate"

is this normal , my status changed from printed to under review again anyone else experience this ?

and My BLS tracking shows In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
I guess its on the way back to BLS

OldH1B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, this gives me some hope.
Mine was submitted much earlier to BLS, 19 March and it is still under process in OCI website.

Once the status in OCI updates to printed = how long does it take to get to our residence? Do we need to call BLS and ask them to start the dispatch?
Just checked my status and I see all 3 rows updated
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn11-MAY-2022
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn

Now waiting for documents received at BLS Toronto

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
5th week and now still awaiting for acknowledgement people in Surrey get acknowledgment within few days. Whats happening in Toronto or my file :(
BLS - processing at consulate general since 8th April
10th May - No records found
:(
Cross-check now it might have updated, as my file was updated just now to Under process on OCI website till today morning it was showing as no records found.

Krishna1989

May 20, 2021
Cross-check now it might have updated, as my file was updated just now to Under process on OCI website till today morning it was showing as no records found.
What is your timeline
Nothing man this damn frustrating no record found . But your case give me hope

Last edited:

manu.yoganand

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I have 2 VISA appointments for May 20th at BLS Brampton (12:30 and 12:50) which can be used for other services too.
I am canceling them, DM me if you need it and we can coordinate.

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Sent for Surrender certificate on April 1 by postal applciation , Not recieved yet it have been almost 6 weeks.. Anybody in the same boat . They are taking long time for just stamping the passport for cancellation. Current status from 1 week is " Certificate have been printed" but BLS status is showing "Processing at consulate"

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Hi , I have a rather simple question to ask. I filled up the surrender passport forms online and saved it . Now I'm trying to get into the portal and it keeps prompting me' wrong password' which I know is a glitch as experienced by few others as well. Is there a paper version of the form that I can find online and fill up - handwritten? I have an appointment on Friday and I fear I might not have the forms ready by then if the 'stupid' portal does not work.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
bmitted OCI appointment on 23rd March, BLS Bra
Update---

Submitted OCI appointment on 23rd March, BLS Brampton
BLS- Processing at consular general
OCI enquiry April 15th- No records found -
OCI- Changed on April 18th to Under Process
Today 9th May- Changed to Printed , dispatched and arrived in Toronto
BLS Still shows Processing at consular general.
So it takes 4 weeks from BLS to OCI updates ?!
Mine is just above a week and the "No Such Records" on OCI website was bothering me. Now I see , from your status, it's really slow.

Thanks for the update.