FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
The answer would be No. Neither of you has applied before and are applying at the same time.
Thanks a lot for clarification

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
How long does it take for OCI Application to show up in OCI website for status tracking in Toronto? and overall time to get OCI delivered?

dineshrehab

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
So i guess we have to call them and take the appointment with CGI right? I dint know that we can apply via CGI for entry visa. Any reason to apply via CGI? Bcas with BLS itself we are getting entry visa within 7 days based on this forum. correct me if i am wrong
No you cant apply through CGI but they will resolve ur file.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
That is correct!

• To avail Miscellaneous Service, you must be an existing OCI Card Holder
  • In case the existing OCI card holder wishes to update/upload the latest information about his latest passport, Change in address/Occupation/Contact details, the OCI card holder can select the option/(s) as given below and upload the latest photograph and requisite documents. These details shall be updated into the OCI system records and an acknowledgement shall be shared with OCI card holder on his/her registered email ID. The services under these categories are gratis in nature:
    1. In case issuance of new Passport Details (each time a new passport is issued up to 20 years of age and once after completing 50 years of age)
    2. In case change in address/occupation/contact details.
  • These Misc services can be availed for re-issuance of OCI Card as well as updating the information time to time as mentioned in the MHA notification dated 16th April, 2021. The re-issuance of new OCI card will be applicable for following categories:
    1. In case of issuance of new passport (once a new passport is issued after completing 20 years of age.)
    2. In case of change of personal particulars viz. name, father's name, nationality etc.
    3. In case of loss/damage of OCI registration certificate.
Thank you @vvarma . This will make things so much easier. Thank you for sharing this info.

Reactions: vvarma

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
That is correct!

• To avail Miscellaneous Service, you must be an existing OCI Card Holder
  • In case the existing OCI card holder wishes to update/upload the latest information about his latest passport, Change in address/Occupation/Contact details, the OCI card holder can select the option/(s) as given below and upload the latest photograph and requisite documents. These details shall be updated into the OCI system records and an acknowledgement shall be shared with OCI card holder on his/her registered email ID. The services under these categories are gratis in nature:
    1. In case issuance of new Passport Details (each time a new passport is issued up to 20 years of age and once after completing 50 years of age)
    2. In case change in address/occupation/contact details.
  • These Misc services can be availed for re-issuance of OCI Card as well as updating the information time to time as mentioned in the MHA notification dated 16th April, 2021. The re-issuance of new OCI card will be applicable for following categories:
    1. In case of issuance of new passport (once a new passport is issued after completing 20 years of age.)
    2. In case of change of personal particulars viz. name, father's name, nationality etc.
    3. In case of loss/damage of OCI registration certificate.

i thought it says we have to renew at the age of 20 and at the age of 50? could someone chime in?

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
i thought it says we have to renew at the age of 20 and at the age of 50? could someone chime in?
The 2nd para does not talk about "renew" at all. It talks about "update/upload".
Renew is for last section, and if you meet the 3 conditions under that - one of them being completing 20.

Reactions: SHIVAAY

priyan687

Feb 25, 2016
Can anyone confirm within how many days will the originals be sent back when applied for OCI(BLS Toronto postal application)?

Last edited: