App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Finally! Try tracking with your reference number on Purolator site. If you can't track it today, try tomorrow.
Just tried tacking on Purolator site but no luck. As you said, I will try tomorrow.

So relieved to see my immigration process is almost coming to an end. :)

bp18

Sep 4, 2012
Just noticed status update on OCI website. Can someone help confirm how many days for delivery in Toronto?

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn
11-Nov-21​
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Just noticed status update on OCI website. Can someone help confirm how many days for delivery in Toronto?

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn
11-Nov-21​
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
I think you should see Arrived in Toronto soon. 1-2 weeks more tops.

Both you and @vishalv applied at the same day as me. But your under process dates were 3-4 days before me. Hoping to see something early next week

Singh5189

Nov 11, 2021
Hello Guys i am in process of applying for OCI for whole family. Do i need to make draft for each applicant or can i make one draft for whole family. Thanks.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Entry visa, do we need draft or payment by debit card is allowed?

Same mentioned on BLs site, but just want to check if otherwise

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Your 8 week period ends on 19th November. So, you might be able to expect something around that time (or the week after that - before 26th November).
I really hope to get it by end. Tickets are becoming too expensive.
thank you so much for always responding to me. I will definetly let you know my timeline so people who applied to ottawa can relate.
this journey of immigration has been the longest wait!

canadabharath

Nov 11, 2021
Hi Experts,

Can someone let me know when I can expect OCI for my child with below dates ? This is for Toronto region.
We are planning to go to India by 3rd/4th week of Nov so just curious to know.

1. Purolator picked by child's OCI application on 06-Oct
2. Purolator delivered to BLS on 07-Oct.
3. BLS started with application on 16-Oct, submitted to CGI on 18-Oct.
4. Date of ack on OCI website is on 26-Oct, even today the status remains same.

When can I expect an update from OCI and BLS yet.

Note: BLS site is showing with status as 'counter delivery to BLS after OCI stamping' since 18-Oct. When I called customer care of BLS they said, its a wrong update on BLS update.

Thanks

catchit

May 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I am an Indian citizen and need to travel to India with my newborn child with a Canadian passport, applied for tourist visa and my application was sent back citing tourist visa is not open yet and asking me to apply for a Entry visa. Looking at the checklist of Entry visa it is mentioned to provide the proof of emergency, Is that mandatory? Did anyone apply for Entry visa recently and was successful? Kindly advise as I do not have time to apply for OCI application.Many thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone, I am an Indian citizen and need to travel to India with my newborn child with a Canadian passport, applied for tourist visa and my application was sent back citing tourist visa is not open yet and asking me to apply for a Entry visa. Looking at the checklist of Entry visa it is mentioned to provide the proof of emergency, Is that mandatory? Did anyone apply for Entry visa recently and was successful? Kindly advise as I do not have time to apply for OCI application.Many thanks in advance
My friend recently applied for a visa, she applied for a tourist visa but somehow they have given her X1 visa (which is an entry visa). She was a former Indian national and now a Canadian citizen.

Tourist visas should be issued now as travel is opening up again from November 15th, 2021.

It is possible that they did not accept your application because the child was never an Indian citizen and hence ineligible for an entry visa? Not sure.

You'll have to check this directly with the consulate. Email them.

Reactions: catchit

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
It’s better to apply OCI one time fees for life long multiple entries and staying
Applying visa is same process and almost the same paper work. If you don’t have emergency travel plans to India apply OCI

Reactions: catchit

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hello Guys i am in process of applying for OCI for whole family. Do i need to make draft for each applicant or can i make one draft for whole family. Thanks.
No you need to make separate draft for each member because CGI process each application separately and each of the applicant will get their own File no.