+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Its a losing battle always with BLS :p
Was able to pick it up from BLS toronto after a rare kind soul from back office helped to stop the purolator guy from taking the shipment for the day, searched for 10 min and came back with my OCI !!

Reactions: forw.jane

Jyoti071

Star Member
Nov 8, 2023
Received update: OCI printing processed, document received at Vancouver on January 26, 2024. I hope BLS now deliver it on time.

Minor applicant date of acknowledgment November 24, 2023.
Great!
I just received an update too. Mine had been picked up by Purolator today and due to be delivered on Monday. We received the other 2 yesterday. This has been unnecessarily stressful. But the end is near now for us.

Reactions: forw.jane

vtech

Jan 26, 2024
I book an appointment
I want to know do we have make a draft for courier fee? how much?
Do they accept debit for application fee + courier fees

Last edited:

vtech

Jan 26, 2024
Have you/any member of your family applied for Overseas Citizen of India registration earlier? *
Yes No
If YES, give details:

i am filing out application for Me & My husband & my parents & sister took OCI do i put there name in both of us application or only in mine

Do any one can provide me there contact no.

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Have you/any member of your family applied for Overseas Citizen of India registration earlier? *
Yes No
If YES, give details:

i am filing out application for Me & My husband & my parents & sister took OCI do i put there name in both of us application or only in mine
Husband can skip it.

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Guys Slots are Open for OCI and passport at Brampton and Toronto as well as Mississauga

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
I have a question regarding oci delivery. I applied in Nov by post. I was hoping I would get oci by mid January as my lease is ending on Jan 31.
Due to this I have to leave my current location and move to another place (same city)

Can I change OCI delivery address? CGI acknowledgement date is December 22.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have a question regarding oci delivery. I applied in Nov by post. I was hoping I would get oci by mid January as my lease is ending on Jan 31.
Due to this I have to leave my current location and move to another place (same city)

Can I change OCI delivery address? CGI acknowledgement date is December 22.
Someone in the forum went to BLS and changed the address. You can do the same.

Reactions: OldBoy31