+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
No sir. I have not received any response from the passport office yet.
I plan to wait this week out and call them next Monday to check the status.
Hi I just received transaction alert from my bank at 2.30 pm for deduction of $160 by Passport office Richmond Hills BC. You please check your bank account as I am sure your account might have been debited by $160 as applications of our both applicants were received by Passport office on 13 August, 2020. Regards

Reactions: s23srinivas

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on July 15- surrender and Oci together.
Received OCI card today.
waiting for surrender certificate.

do we need to get sticker stamped or anything in our canadian passport?
did you receive your surrender certificate?

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi everyone

I am writing to enquire about OCI for kids born to single father in India via surrogacy. Child has indian passport at birth and will soon acquire Canadian citizenship. In such a scenario how does one go through applying for OCI since the forms ask for details of two parents (which isn’t the case here).

I was also told instead of applying in Canada via BLS or embassy, it’s better to take the kid on tourist visa to India and apply at an FRRO office there.

Any leads or successful experiences would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Forum Members. Today on contacting passport office I have been told that on 14th Sep 2020 my credit card has been charged by$160 and on 15th my original citizenship certificate has been posted back t me and they have given me tracking number. Further my passport has been printed and dispatched to day and the tracking number will be given to me on 18th September 2020. Now I am relaxed that my entire journey hs been completed. Thanks to all forum members for extending guidance and help extended to me from PR to Canadian passport. Regards

Ajkenniek

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Calgary
Med's Request
May 27,2017
Med's Done....
June 3,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Student Visa in 2011 for Postgraduate at Niagara Ontario
LANDED..........
June 29, 2017
Hi Forum Members. Today on contacting passport office I have been told that on 14th Sep 2020 my credit card has been charged by$160 and on 15th my original citizenship certificate has been posted back t me and they have given me tracking number. Further my passport has been printed and dispatched to day and the tracking number will be given to me on 18th September 2020. Now I am relaxed that my entire journey hs been completed. Thanks to all forum members for extending guidance and help extended to me from PR to Canadian passport. Regards
Congratulations

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Congratulations!
Mine is on it's way too. Got the tracking number in email today.
Waiting for the citizenship certificate as well.

Journey completed? Not applying OCI and Indian passport surrender?

Reactions: zam7

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Congratulations!
Mine is on it's way too. Got the tracking number in email today.
Waiting for the citizenship certificate as well.

Journey completed? Not applying OCI and Indian passport surrender?
Hi Srinivas Congratulations. Today I also got passport tracking number through email. Now I have tracking numbers for both Citizenship return mail and passport. Next week on receipt of passport and citizenship certificate I will apply for surrender of Indian passport and also for OCI. am grateful to all forum memebrs for exchanging views and development which kept is binding each other with love and for a common cause. Regards

Reactions: s23srinivas

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hi Srinivas Congratulations. Today I also got passport tracking number through email. Now I have tracking numbers for both Citizenship return mail and passport. Next week on receipt of passport and citizenship certificate I will apply for surrender of Indian passport and also for OCI. am grateful to all forum memebrs for exchanging views and development which kept is binding each other with love and for a common cause. Regards
Hey Christina, Can you let me know if we have mail all documents to Quebec?

justrajdeep

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2015
AOR Received.
14/09/2015
I got Passport and Citizenship certificate in mail today. No tracking number email or anything, the mailman just delivered it in the community mailbox.

Passport request reached Ottawa on 25th Aug.

Reactions: Ajkenniek

Ajkenniek

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
Calgary
Med's Request
May 27,2017
Med's Done....
June 3,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Student Visa in 2011 for Postgraduate at Niagara Ontario
LANDED..........
June 29, 2017
I got Passport and Citizenship certificate in mail today. No tracking number email or anything, the mailman just delivered it in the community mailbox.

Passport request reached Ottawa on 25th Aug.
Congratulations......................lucky you. My Canadian Citizenship Certificate and Canadian Passport came separately. Canadian Citizenship Certificate received in Community mailbox first on Aug 31st,2020 and Canadian Passport on 3rd of September 2020(Delivered by Maillady)

Reactions: justrajdeep

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Congratulations......................lucky you. My Canadian Citizenship Certificate and Canadian Passport came separately. Canadian Citizenship Certificate received in Community mailbox first on Aug 31st,2020 and Canadian Passport on 3rd of September 2020(Delivered by Maillady)
I have also got two Canada post tracking number. one for return of proximal Citizenship Certificate from Richmond Hill and another for Passport from Mississauga though I have sent my application to Passport Office Gateau . I will be receiving both before 24th September 2020.