+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

GANU05

Oct 18, 2023
I am scared to apply entry visa as I have called BLS three times and they have told me 30-45 days for processing. My flight is on Nov 26th and my OCI was acknowledged on Oct 18th, Vancouver mission. I don't know if I should risk applying entry visa, what if I get OCI and then my passport is with BLS.

ps422

Oct 13, 2023
Applied yesterday 26th October, today it was showing under process on BLS site, then changed to in transit from consulate to BLS, AND on visa status site https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
it shows Your visa is Processed and Printed,
Thanks for sharing the link. I checked mine and it shows up as “Your visa is processed is Granted but Not-Printed. Once visa is printed,please contact the respective office on next working day where you have submitted your Application.”

Reactions: Rimi90

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Applied yesterday 26th October, today it was showing under process on BLS site, then changed to in transit from consulate to BLS, AND on visa status site https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
Thanks this gives me hope.. I think I will give also try.. Thanks again and please keep us posted on when you receive PP in hand.. Congrats again

Reactions: Rimi90

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Thanks for sharing the link. I checked mine and it shows up as “Your visa is processed is Granted but Not-Printed. Once visa is printed,please contact the respective office on next working day where you have submitted your Application.”
Jeez! This is some speed of processing!! Congrats mate..!

Reactions: ps422

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Wow! Faster than evisa?
@RuchiWalia Based on BLS website Edmonton hours are shown as Mon to Friday, but do check. At this speed it may be worthwhile applying on Monday even.

Reactions: RuchiWalia

jay_99

Oct 16, 2023
Anyone appiled for entry visa from bls brampton either postal or walk in for a minor..??
Those who applied could you please share your experience and the current status it shows on site.

As someone who got processed in a day from vancouver...

Many thanks in advance.....
Shout out to @eas2lv for your patience in answering posts...and others who are trying to help here

Reactions: eas2lv

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Anyone appiled for entry visa from bls brampton either postal or walk in for a minor..??
Those who applied could you please share your experience and the current status it shows on site.

As someone who got processed in a day from vancouver...

Many thanks in advance.....
Shout out to @eas2lv for your patience in answering posts...and others who are trying to help here
I think @ps422 applied in BLS Brampton!

Reactions: jay_99