hillbilly99

Oct 23, 2023
Hi all

My Details are as follows

Mission: Vancouver , Walk-in
Submitted- 26 September
Acknowledged - 28 September
Status- Under process
My question is I booked my tickets for 26th Nov and now that the visas are opened again so what you guys suggest should I apply for entry visa to be on the safe side or I will receive my oci before my travelling date and it will be a huge help if someone can guide me and sorry for the posting this question again and I apologize in advance if this post irritates anyone and best of luck to all
Thanks
Jas
You will get it next week. No need to apply for entry visa.

ps422

Oct 13, 2023
Assuming it is at the 'surrender certificate under review' on consulate website..
How do I check that? Is there a tracking link on the consulate website? I couldn’t locate it. We don’t have a surrender certificate. The Indian passport was cancelled before 2000.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
status changed to processed and printed (minor application ) Vancouver consulate
This is lightning speed, no? I mean you'd have applied for entry visa on 26th Oct I presume! 1 day turn around time!!!
@RuchiWalia If the above statement is true (and assuming adults' visa is processed at same speed), may be you could consider this..

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
This is lightning speed, no? I mean you'd have applied for entry visa on 26th Oct I presume! 1 day turn around time!!!
@RuchiWalia If the above statement is true (and assuming adults' visa is processed at same speed), may be you could consider this..
Oh my gosh.. U applied on Oct 26th only right? I am thinkn of applying now. Does anyone know if BLS Edmonton is open on Sat?