+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining Transcripts from Calicut University

rocker_91

Oct 24, 2016
So I applied for Wes on 5th of November Wes hasn't received the certificate yet and there's no way to track it. The tapal section staff told that it will take two weeks to reach Wes now its almost 1 month

aspirant2can

Jun 6, 2019
Dear All

Anyone tried this from outside india? We had engaged itrascripts, but after few days itranscripts folks returned the money saying Calicut univ has changed procedure.

Appreciate any recent experience doing from outside india

Thanks

Sandy51093

Feb 9, 2020
Dear All,

My consolidated marklist was not accepted by WES
So I am re-sending the marklist request to Calicut Uni. I have downloaded the marklist request form Calicut Uni website and planning to make the payment online. Anyone who has made the payment online , can you tell me how much you paid for each script?
Cos in the form , it says Rs1,500 per script so I am guessing for 3years it is 4500. or is it per semester?

Bini Daniel

Feb 13, 2020
Yes, thanks for asking.

I had to do the University procedure again, same as before. University now has sent first and second year mark sheets to WES.
Hai Binisha,
Can u please explain the whole procedure of getting transcripts of all like marksheets, consolidated and degree.

binuraj

Feb 17, 2020
Dear All

Anyone tried this from outside india? We had engaged itrascripts, but after few days itranscripts folks returned the money saying Calicut univ has changed procedure.

Appreciate any recent experience doing from outside india

Thanks
Dear All,

My consolidated marklist was not accepted by WES
So I am re-sending the marklist request to Calicut Uni. I have downloaded the marklist request form Calicut Uni website and planning to make the payment online. Anyone who has made the payment online , can you tell me how much you paid for each script?
Cos in the form , it says Rs1,500 per script so I am guessing for 3years it is 4500. or is it per semester?
Hi- Can you please tell me , if we can apply it from Canada. Appreciate any help regarding this.

Thanks,

Mar 3, 2020
Did you complete the procedures?

I didn’t do any attestation. Had to request University that each year’s transcript need to be send to WES as it is their requirement.
As i did only for consolidated initially, had to request again the same for first and second year transcripts. University did accordingly and WES finally completed the assessment.
-----
Hi... could you please let me know the complete procedure to obtain transcript from Calicut university? Can i apply online or do i need to go to University directly? Please let me know the steps you have followed.

mjp1

Mar 3, 2020
Hi Shafeeq,

Which form did you use to apply for the detailed consolidated marksheet? Also, did that consolidated marklist get approved from WES? I am planning to go to the Calicut University. As you have suggested, I will also apply for Consolidated marksheet.
Hi Shafeeq,
I understand that you had applied for detailed subject wise consolidated mark list and it received by post which include the whole marks secured versus subject, and then you went back to university again and applied to WES, It would be great if you share the the update from WES side, did they accept ?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Dhanya Harish

Oct 31, 2020
-----
Hi... could you please let me know the complete procedure to obtain transcript from Calicut university? Can i apply online or do i need to go to University directly? Please let me know the steps you have followed.
do you know the procedure to apply transcripts online from calicut university and the fees?