+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining Transcripts from Calicut University

afnathaj

Jan 26, 2019
Hi,
WES has recently changed rules stating that effective 1 Dec 2018, all transcripts have to be sent directly from the institutions issuing them and not by the student or any other third party. I would like to know if anyone has obtained transcripts directly from Calicut University and made them send the documents directly to WES? Also, should the marklist have to be consolidated to a single sheet or should it be separate for each year?
Thank you.

Mar 2, 2019
Hi,

Already Calicut University procedure is sending transcripts directly to WES. They don't hand over documents to the applicant or any third party.

I recently completed the processing and transcripts are verified by WES. Now i am stuck with the issue which you have mentioned at the end..

As per University procedure they will send consolidated mark list only. But WES has communicated that they need first and second year mark lists from the University in order to complete the evaluation. To get a confirmation I called them and even said that this is the university procedure. But they clearly specified that they need first and second year mark lists. Now I don't know how to proceed further.

Is there anyone who had similar issue and resolved it? If yes, please share the steps taken.

Thank You.

Reactions: someRandomPerson
Sep 14, 2018
Hi,

Already Calicut University procedure is sending transcripts directly to WES. They don't hand over documents to the applicant or any third party.

I recently completed the processing and transcripts are verified by WES. Now i am stuck with the issue which you have mentioned at the end..

As per University procedure they will send consolidated mark list only. But WES has communicated that they need first and second year mark lists from the University in order to complete the evaluation. To get a confirmation I called them and even said that this is the university procedure. But they clearly specified that they need first and second year mark lists. Now I don't know how to proceed further.

Is there anyone who had similar issue and resolved it? If yes, please share the steps taken.

Thank You.
Was your issue resolved ?

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,
WES has recently changed rules stating that effective 1 Dec 2018, all transcripts have to be sent directly from the institutions issuing them and not by the student or any other third party. I would like to know if anyone has obtained transcripts directly from Calicut University and made them send the documents directly to WES? Also, should the marklist have to be consolidated to a single sheet or should it be separate for each year?
Thank you.
Did you send yours ? Did you send a consolidated marklist or separate for each year?

Mar 2, 2019
Hi,

I have completed my B.com from University of Calicut and MBA from University of Kerala.

My husband completed his BE Mech from VTU and MBA from University of Kerala.

Is there anyone who have qualification similar to mine and my husband & has completed WES evaluation?

If yes, please share what was your evaluation result? This is to know in which level WES will consider me and my husband’s qualifications?

Thanks in advance.

Vishnukp

May 14, 2019
Heyy guys, what about if we had any arrears or back papers before, do we need to send that marklist as well

shafeeq007

Sep 4, 2019
Hi,

Thank You.
Hi then have you send 1st and 2nd sem certificate to Wes....do we need to get attested all semester marklist? I have consolidated marklist......will it workout?

Could please tell how did it later

Mar 2, 2019
Hi then have you send 1st and 2nd sem certificate to Wes....do we need to get attested all semester marklist? I have consolidated marklist......will it workout?

Could please tell how did it later
Did you complete the procedures?

I didn’t do any attestation. Had to request University that each year’s transcript need to be send to WES as it is their requirement.
As i did only for consolidated initially, had to request again the same for first and second year transcripts. University did accordingly and WES finally completed the assessment.

shafeeq007

Sep 4, 2019
Did you complete the procedures?

I didn’t do any attestation. Had to request University that each year’s transcript need to be send to WES as it is their requirement.
As i did only for consolidated initially, had to request again the same for first and second year transcripts. University did accordingly and WES finally completed the assessment.
10 days back I had visited university. They have asked for 1655 INR each for marklist attestation. I have total of 8 marklist. It would cost more than 15k. So i applied consolidated marklist (cost 3300approx). I got consolidated marlist for all 8 semester subject wise in a single sheet with in 4 days by post. And today i am going to university for WES.

So today total i would have to submit consolidated marklist + final degree certificate for WES. Hope it would cost me 1655+1655+search fee+postage fee. Lets see. NB:- 1500 was old fee.

Reactions: mjp1

shafeeq007

Sep 4, 2019
I feel WES wanted to see all marks/grades secured for all semester subject wise .

I already have one consolidated marklist of 8 th sem with a summary of grades obtained. From this forum i under stood that Wes need marks of all subject individually. Thats why i applied for detailed consolidated marklist. While applying directly at university you have to write DETAILED on application form.

I got the consolidated marklist accordingaly. Lets see how it will work out. Today i will apply for Wes.

dino1984

Oct 30, 2019
I feel WES wanted to see all marks/grades secured for all semester subject wise .

I already have one consolidated marklist of 8 th sem with a summary of grades obtained. From this forum i under stood that Wes need marks of all subject individually. Thats why i applied for detailed consolidated marklist. While applying directly at university you have to write DETAILED on application form.

I got the consolidated marklist accordingaly. Lets see how it will work out. Today i will apply for Wes.
Hi Shafeeq,

Which form did you use to apply for the detailed consolidated marksheet? Also, did that consolidated marklist get approved from WES? I am planning to go to the Calicut University. As you have suggested, I will also apply for Consolidated marksheet.

shafeeq007

Sep 4, 2019
Hi Shafeeq,

Which form did you use to apply for the detailed consolidated marksheet? Also, did that consolidated marklist get approved from WES? I am planning to go to the Calicut University. As you have suggested, I will also apply for Consolidated marksheet.

All forms u will get from tagore nigathan. It costs 2 or 3 rupees only. My wes is in progress. Lets see how it will work :)