+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining Transcripts for WES from Kurukshetra University

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi All,

Do we have to deposit the transcript form ourselves or anyone can deposit the same on my behalf.
Also, do university guys require original records to verify at the time of form deposit.

Regards,
Rajan
Anyone can deposit they take their I'd proof. Send your attested I'd proof as well. All documents should be self attested.
Transcript form should be attested by gazzeted officer, also the photo on the form should be attested.
Original records not required.

rajan51187

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks Dear.

One small Question.

I have small confusion, while applying for WES, while adding credentials , in Name of Institution, do we have to enter 'Kurukshetra University' or 'College name' from where I persued my B.Tech.

Regards,
Rajan

Hi 200 RS for wes form is also required.
No if downloaded online no form fees will be charged. They give u for free as well if they have it. Otherwise there's a photocopy shop near examination block2 where u go to submit the transcripts form, from where you can purchase it for 10 bucks.
But I recommend you download and fill the form before going there as you have to get the form and photo attested by a gazzeted officer.
Don't forget to take an I'd proof copy of yours.

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Thanks Dear.

One small Question.

I have small confusion, while applying for WES, while adding credentials , in Name of Institution, do we have to enter 'Kurukshetra University' or 'College name' from where I persued my B.Tech.

Regards,
Rajan
Kurukshetra university

suresh sharma

Feb 12, 2019
Hi everyone, I have query about how a transcript looks like. I heard that this is a sealed certificate having all semester's subjects and marks on a single paper. In my case I got the envelop from my University (Kurukshetra University) which only returns all photocopies of all semester with stamping and attesting over it. I just want to know if this is fine or What I received is not a proper transcript.

Also let me know if this is applicable for WES certification.

Thank in advance. Any help would be highly appreciated.

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I have query about how a transcript looks like. I heard that this is a sealed certificate having all semester's subjects and marks on a single paper. In my case I got the envelop from my University (Kurukshetra University) which only returns all photocopies of all semester with stamping and attesting over it. I just want to know if this is fine or What I received is not a proper transcript.

Depends from university to university like du gave me transcript in which all the Mark's of all years were on a single sheet and I have heard that ku gives attested photocopies of what you give them.

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Hi friends,
My status is on hold in Wes and Wes has sent my documents to ku for re-verification.
How much time does it take?
What exactly is the process of re-verification at ku end?

Thanks

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi friends,
My status is on hold in Wes and Wes has sent my documents to ku for re-verification.
How much time does it take?
What exactly is the process of re-verification at ku end?
Hi punit when did u submit you application to wes and when did you apply for transcripts from ku?

Thanks

ajay532

Aug 16, 2018

Hello suresh
Have you applied for eca ?

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hi,

I took last month from kuk..It's pathetic process as they hold my docs without reason for 1.5 mths but when I visited personally, they did in one day.

All photocopy of marksheet and degree, WES transcript form plus get the payment slip from oriental bank in campus I.e 200 per page.. this makes
8 marksheet plus 1 degree plus 1 Wes form = 10*200 = rs 2000. Attach all and submit to r3 branch of university 3rd floor before that take gate pass from visitor window. It opens at 10am. So first get the payment slip from bank.. you can reach me at 9711779940
Praveen
Do we have to fill any APPLICATION FORM FOR UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT, which is given in some quora answer

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Do we have to fill any APPLICATION FORM FOR UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT, which is given in some quora answer
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/Year2018/LeftLinks/Forms/Form%20%20Certificate%20(1).pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi93Pn1pKXhAhWKb30KHWxVCEsQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3v3Gfy4kZ70WHhybCJtyh8

If you want the transcripts then this form has to be duly filled and attested by a gazzeted officer before being submitted in the university. Along with your I'd proof.

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/Year2018/LeftLinks/Forms/Form%20%20Certificate%20(1).pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi93Pn1pKXhAhWKb30KHWxVCEsQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3v3Gfy4kZ70WHhybCJtyh8

If you want the transcripts then this form has to be duly filled and attested by a gazzeted officer before being submitted in the university. Along with your I'd proof.
Hello i have submitted all documents, they gave me a diary no and phone no 01744238098. They asked me to call this number, and find out tracking no of post sent to wes canada. Now no one is anwering the phone

On wes website it says last status documents received on 18/4/19.
But brunel university in london has also sent my master degree documents, Does wes update status on receiving documemts for all degress or may be any one of them

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Yes they will update the status as soon as the documents are received from the university. Dont worry in my case I was not given anything from K.U. but the documents reached exactly after 2 months from date of submiting the documents at K.U.
You need to login to your wes ac and keep checking. Just when I was planning to go to K.U my wes status was updated to received documents from university. Have patience, everything is going to fit in place at the right time.
Thanks and All the best mate.

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Yes they will update the status as soon as the documents are received from the university. Dont worry in my case I was not given anything from K.U. but the documents reached exactly after 2 months from date of submiting the documents at K.U.
You need to login to your wes ac and keep checking. Just when I was planning to go to K.U my wes status was updated to received documents from university. Have patience, everything is going to fit in place at the right time.
Thanks and All the best mate.
2 months is lot of time, did u sent documents by post or visited personally.

Moreover in my case the status at wes timeline has already changed to document(s) received. But other university(Brunel university, london, who sent documents without any charge, and just asked for scan copy of certificate and transcript) has also sent them on 28 march 2019 with normal untrackable post. I was wondering in case any one has two degrees from 2 universities, do they update document(s) received status upon receiving them from any one or both of them?