Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
i have one more question, when i will get sealed transcripts from the university, then along with that what should i send
as one of my friend said nothing is to be send
one said i have to send copy of certificates from my side too i have to send
one said there are alot of forms for wes to fill, i am confused, please clarify me.

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Pl
i have one more question, when i will get sealed transcripts from the university, then along with that what should i send
as one of my friend said nothing is to be send
one said i have to send copy of certificates from my side too i have to send
one said there are alot of forms for wes to fill, i am confused, please clarify me.
Pls call me on 9821377343 tomorrow. Will be able to explain you all things

Reactions: Amandeep Kor
Dec 1, 2018
Hi all
I was just wondering whether I have to get the Wes form first or is it fine to get the transcript form from kuk site and along with all docs I will submit the form to get the transcript?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi anyone from ku who has applied after 1 dec 2019 where the univ has to directly send the transcripts to wes. What are the total charges?

nitish grover

Dec 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

i have some problem with my name in mark sheet of Graduation "Sholenky" and Post graduation " Sholankey".
Does it affects during verification at WES.

Please reply asap.

Jan 29, 2019
Dear all,

I have below queries . kindly reply

i need information on the basis of latest rules to get transcript.

1. Who will send the transcript envelope to WES? We have to send or University?

2. If university has to send then do we need to register at WES Website before applying transcript to university?

3. What will be the procedure to apply trnascript?

4. How much we have to pay? ( Ihave total 7 certificates. 3 DMC's Bachelors +1 Bachelors certificate + 2 DMC's masters + 1 Masters certificate = 7 No.s).

5. My mother's name name is not matching correctly in 2 DMC's. Does it will affect to get approval of transcript from WES??

If some one can share information on above queries i would be thankful Otherwise please share the mobile so that i can reach over phone to get the things cleared.

Thanku

vasuarya123

Jan 30, 2019
Dear all,

I have below queries . kindly reply

i need information on the basis of latest rules to get transcript.

1. Who will send the transcript envelope to WES? We have to send or University?

2. If university has to send then do we need to register at WES Website before applying transcript to university?

3. What will be the procedure to apply trnascript?

4. How much we have to pay? ( Ihave total 7 certificates. 3 DMC's Bachelors +1 Bachelors certificate + 2 DMC's masters + 1 Masters certificate = 7 No.s).

5. My mother's name name is not matching correctly in 2 DMC's. Does it will affect to get approval of transcript from WES??

If some one can share information on above queries i would be thankful Otherwise please share the mobile so that i can reach over phone to get the things cleared.

Thanku
Pls call me on 9899896955. Will explain you everything.

vasuarya123

Jan 30, 2019
Hi anyone from ku who has applied after 1 dec 2019 where the univ has to directly send the transcripts to wes. What are the total charges?
Charges for Transcript Rs 200/- per semester.
Postal Charges per pkt (per transcript) Rs 200/-
So, total would vary for Engineering or Management Course.
for Calculation purpose keep it Rs. 2000/- approx.

vasuarya123

Jan 30, 2019
Charges for Transcript Rs 200/- per semester.
Postal Charges per pkt (per transcript) Rs 200/-
So, total would vary for Engineering or Management Course.
for Calculation purpose keep it Rs. 2000/- approx.

rajan51187

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

I have small confusion, while applying for WES, while adding credentials , in Name of Institution, do we have to enter 'Kurukshetra University' or 'College name' from where I persued my B.Tech.

Also, total fee to be submitted to KU is :
200 * 8 = 1600 (All Marksheets)
200 * 1 = 200 (Degree)
200 * 1 = 200 (postal charges)
Also, do we need to add 200 Rs for WES form also ?
If we have downloaded the transcript Form online, then is there any Form fees also that need to be added with this amount?

Please help for the same.

Regards,
Rajan

Last edited:

rajan51187

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

Do we have to deposit the transcript form ourselves or anyone can deposit the same on my behalf.
Also, do university guys require original records to verify at the time of form deposit.

Regards,
Rajan

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi All,

I have small confusion, while applying for WES, while adding credentials , in Name of Institution, do we have to enter 'Kurukshetra University' or 'College name' from where I persued my B.Tech.

Also, total fee to be submitted to KU is :
200 * 8 = 1600 (All Marksheets)
200 * 1 = 200 (Degree)
200 * 1 = 200 (postal charges)
Also, do we need to add 200 Rs for WES form also ?
If we have downloaded the transcript Form online, then is there any Form fees also that need to be added with this amount?

Please help for the same.

Regards,
Rajan
Hi 200 RS for wes form is also required.
No if downloaded online no form fees will be charged. They give u for free as well if they have it. Otherwise there's a photocopy shop near examination block2 where u go to submit the transcripts form, from where you can purchase it for 10 bucks.
But I recommend you download and fill the form before going there as you have to get the form and photo attested by a gazzeted officer.
Don't forget to take an I'd proof copy of yours.