+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OB 407-D Triage

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OB 407-D Triage - RQ required for A1, A2 or A7.

What does this mean? Do you know?

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see this in my AITP notes. It was entered several months after I sent RQ docs.

Saloo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Soopergal said:
OB 407-D Triage - RQ required for A1, A2 or A7.

What does this mean? Do you know?
Applicant Characteristics:

A1 – Use of a suspect residential address.
A2 – NCB in FOSS, Warning or Note(s) in GCMS indicating a concern.
A3 – Previous citizenship applications which were not approved, withdrawn, abandoned, renounced or revoked.
A4 – Discrepancy in absences between citizenship application and CIC information during the relevant 4 years period.
A5 – Self-identified as a consultant, self-employed or unemployed, with any travel during the relevant 4 year period.
A6 – Absences to home country to sell land/property or to take care of ill family member during the relevant 4 year period.
A7 – Applicant has self declared having less than 1095 days of physical presence.

Family Characteristics:

B1 – Child born outside Canada during the relevant 4 year period.
B2 – A child has made a non-concurrent minor application.

Documents

C1 – ID (provided in support of application) has been issued within 3 months of date of application.
C2 – Inconsistency between address on ID and address on application form.
C3 – Photograph and/or signature on the application do not resemble photograph and/or signature on identity document.
C4 – NPR time (non permanent resident time) has been used in the calculation of basic residence and the original entry data used does not appear on the IMM 1000, the Confirmation of Permanent Residence or in CIC records.

GCMS — Global Case Management System (new CIC computer system)
FOSS — Field Operations Support System (old CIC computer system)
NCB — Non-computer based entry
POE — Port of Entry
NPR time — Non-Permanent Resident time

Share this:

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. I'm surprised. I had appropriate number of days in Canada. I did have a lot of travel. :eek:

A1 – Use of a suspect residential address.
A2 – NCB in FOSS, Warning or Note(s) in GCMS indicating a concern.
A7 – Applicant has self declared having less than 1095 days of physical presence.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
how extensive was your travel Soopergal ?

guess it has to be close to but less than 365 days in the last 4 years if you mean A LOT OF TRAVEL ???

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
Soopergal said:
348 days absent from Canada. Look like I will have to see a judge?
Not necessarily. Some people who apply after three years in Canada will also appear to have extensive abscences, since they have to include the four years prior to application.

Was RQ issued by Sydney or local office?

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
Soopergal said:
Local office. Does it make a difference?
You haven't had the test yet, I assume?

I am trying to figure out what it means if your application makes it out of Sydney without a pre-test RQ. Supposedly, Sydney was going to take more of a role in pre-test triage for RQs. It is interesting that your application made it out of Sydney and it was local office that issued the pre-test RQ.

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
links18 said:

I am trying to figure out what it means if your application makes it out of Sydney without a pre-test RQ. Supposedly, Sydney was going to take more of a role in pre-test triage for RQs. It is interesting that your application made it out of Sydney and it was local office that issued the pre-test RQ.
Is he sure it was issued out of the local office?

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
links18 said:

Haven't done the test yet.