+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Sure . if i get any update, I would post it .
i guess i would not order new ATIP . i just wait for CIC's next step.

to be honest , I am so sick and tired of waiting . I have ordered 10 ATIP's since i took the test on Feb 2014.
every time , i was hoping to see a movement or a progress.

i hope& pray that every's wait to be over soon. especially those who been waiting for 36 , 40 or more month .

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freebird3000 said:
Sure . if i get any update, I would post it .
i guess i would not order new ATIP . i just wait for CIC's next step.
to be honest , I am so sick and tired of waiting . I have ordered 10 ATIP's since i took the test on Feb 2014.
every time , i was hoping to see a movement or a progress.
i hope& pray that every's wait to be over soon. especially those who been waiting for 36 , 40 or more month .
I hear you freebird3000. We are all in the same boat of frustration. I also passed my test in Feb 2014 and still waiting with no progress, just that it went to Level 2 officer and waiting. I would recommend you order ATIP may be it will help to push just a little further maybe.

gsephidary

Mar 12, 2014
Hi dear friends:

I have finally got my citizenship oath letter :D. I have followed this forum for a while and thanks to all of you I have always optimistic about our way ;). I wish you all luck and prosperity and happiness and believe you will get yours too very soon. My time line is as follow.

Application received: October 3, 2012
Processing started: February 19, 2013
First RQ: 3 July 2013
Finger print: 5 September 2013
Wrote test: February 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Second Finger print: 26 Feb 2015
Letter Notice to appear Citizenship Oath Dated: 9 June 2015
Letter Notice to appear Citizenship Oath Received: 12 June 2015
Citizenship Oath date: 23 June 2015, 1:00 PM

Unfortunately me e-case has not updated yet.

All the best,

Reza

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsephidary said:
Hi dear friends:

I have finally got my citizenship oath letter :D. I have followed this forum for a while and thanks to all of you I have always optimistic about our way ;). I wish you all luck and prosperity and happiness and believe you will get yours too very soon. My time line is as follow.

All the best,

Reza
Why were you required to give two sets of finger prints?

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsephidary said:
Hi dear friends:

All the best,

Reza
Congrats ! We have a similar timelines. Looks like they are now working on October 2012 applicants and when they are done whey will move to the next month in their list which is September 2012. (and then August and then July and then June etc.)

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsephidary said:
Hi dear friends:

All the best,

Reza
many congratulations, please can you inform if you had ordered Atip and in that case if your file was at st clair with a level 2 decision maker, we have a lot us of us whose files are at st clair after rq and are waiting with the status referred to level 2 decision maker, please check and inform.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are still a lot of people that applied in 2011 and early 2012 that are still waiting :)
There is no logic behind anything CIC does.

quote author=ItkExpert link=topic=183755.msg4397306#msg4397306 date=1434389336]
Congrats ! We have a similar timelines. Looks like they are now working on October 2012 applicants and when they are done whey will move to the next month in their list which is September 2012. (and then August and then July and then June etc.)

[/quote]

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djoli said:
There are still a lot of people that applied in 2011 and early 2012 that are still waiting :)

They have an illogical logic which states "process applicants in reverse order". They actually admitted to it in a new wire on their website. They say that new applicants are getting citizenship less then a year after applying , and now they are (graciously) working on older applications.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsephidary said:
All the best,
Reza
Many Congratulations on finally receiving your oath letter. Can you please inform us when your online eCAS is updated showing oath date. Thank you.

Had you applied for ATIP report recently? Did it say your file is referred to Level 2 officer? If so please let us know which date was it referred to Level 2 officer? Also did you get oath letter sent from St Clair office or Scarborough?

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ItkExpert said:
They have an illogical logic which states "process applicants in reverse order". They actually admitted to it in a new wire on their website. They say that new applicants are getting citizenship less then a year after applying , and now they are (graciously) working on older applications.
It is all about the coming election. They want their votes. Make sure to work for the opposition parties in the coming election cycle. I am a former conservative myself.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Sincere congratulation to those who get oath letters .

but i got something to say , please dont wait until you got oath letters and then to come and celebrate on this forum.

i know some of you check this forum on daily basis for months or years but never contribute anything . you guys never share your ATIPs or anything about your conversation with call center agents .

BUT as soon as you get the magical oath letter , you decide to contribute by saying that you got it . This doesnt help anyone .

the whole idea behind this forum is to share your ATIP , conversation with call centre , and etc...

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rayan14 said:
It is all about the coming election. They want their votes. Make sure to work for the opposition parties in the coming election cycle. I am a former conservative myself.
I honestly don't know it this is the governments fault is it the operative management of CIC. The whole RQ farce had one purpose and that is to increase the CIC budget. CIC deliberately created a backlog by delaying applications and then suggested to rework the system to solve the problem it has created. Of course the reworking process gave the excuse to request more funds which were supplied both by the Canadian tax payer and for the most part by new applicants whose application fees increased 6-fold. And I say excuse because the new process is fundamentally identical to the old process aside from few technicalities. The main difference between the two is that now the citizenship officer has the authority to render a decision on applicant's file whereas in the old system such authority was given to the citizesnhip judge. But lets face it, under the old system the judge was just a rubber stamp and base his decisions on the officer recommendation.

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djoli said:

Hi djoli

-My time line also smilier :
-Received application on October 2011.
-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 2011.
-Processing application on September 2012.
- They sent RQ on Oct 2012
-We sent you a notice on April 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 2014
-RQ sent on October 2014.
-Now File is in Ottawa office for oath schedule

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation for getting oath letter.... I have very bad morning I tried to know

the status the CIC rep. refuse to open my file and said wait you are the one who can hear

first prior to CIC call centre. My case pending since Jan. 2012 almost 42 months.

I give up and now wait and watch the progress on line or post box....