+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

ashi mashi

Mar 6, 2014
Hi guys
I like to share good news.I finally got my Oat invitation after 39 months.This forum was very helpful for me during this hard time of waiting. I wish you all to get your letter soon.

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
ashi mashi said:
Hi guys
I like to share good news.I finally got my Oat invitation after 39 months.This forum was very helpful for me during this hard time of waiting. I wish you all to get your letter soon.
Could you please share some more information? Did you see the judge? or asked to provide additional RQ? or just get the RQ and wait a long long time and get the oath directly?

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashi mashi said:
Hi guys
So very happy for you. Plz share your timeline once again. Thanks and best of luck.

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
ashi mashi said:
Hi guys
Congratulations. What is your timeline?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ashi mashi said:
Hi guys
Congratulations !!!, I'm very happy for you, at last your suffering has come to an end and now you are proud Canadian.

examinfeb

Apr 14, 2014
Congragulations!! 39 months seems to be (unfortunately) the norm lately...They wait for the exact 36 months , and then knuckle down to work...

ashi mashi

Mar 6, 2014
Thank you for greetings
I applied Nov 2011
I got Rq 2012
I did the test Jun 2014
According to my ATPI. File returned for more review (July 2014)
File sent to Scarborough (Jan 2015)
Oat (Feb 2015)

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
ashi mashi said:
Thank you for greetings
I applied Nov 2011
I got Rq 2012
I did the test Jun 2014
Oat (Feb 2015)
Could you please check if your online status changed as well? Somebody in this forum said now CIC stopped updating the online status for Citizenship applicants.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! the long wait is at last over! My timeline is pretty close to yours except that I also received CIT0520.

ashi mashi said:
Thank you for greetings
I applied Nov 2011
I got Rq 2012
I did the test Jun 2014
Oat (Feb 2015)

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
examinfeb said:
Congragulations!! 39 months seems to be (unfortunately) the norm lately...They wait for the exact 36 months , and then knuckle down to work...
Aptly and correctly put. The bums at CIC are the most useless public employees in this mediocre country.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
djoli said:
Congratulations! the long wait is at last over! My timeline is pretty close to yours except that I also received CIT0520.
Hi djoli.
Did you already get the oat invite ? How long after submitting cit 0520 did you have to wait ?

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I have not received my oath invite after sending the CIT0520 docs. It is my understanding that the officer has 60 days to make a decision, so I am hopeful that I will receive some good news in the next month or so. Other people here in the forum have been waiting for more than 4 to 5 months after sending all the docs, so I hope things will start to clear up soon. If your application for Canadian Citizenship was filed after june or july 2014 chances are you can get the oath letter a few days after submitting the required docs as they focus more on new applications rather than old ones.

QAI said:
Hi djoli.
Did you already get the oat invite ? How long after submitting cit 0520 did you have to wait ?

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
djoli said:
Hello, I have not received my oath invite after sending the CIT0520 docs. It is my understanding that the officer has 60 days to make a decision, so I am hopeful that I will receive some good news in the next month or so. Other people here in the forum have been waiting for more than 4 to 5 months after sending all the docs, so I hope things will start to clear up soon. If your application for Canadian Citizenship was filed after june or july 2014 chances are you can get the oath letter a few days after submitting the required docs as they focus more on new applications rather than old ones.
Ok please pm me here as soon as you get feedback from CIC. Thanks

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
QAI said:
Ok please pm me here as soon as you get feedback from CIC. Thanks
Does anyone know if the online status service has been suspended, which means CIC will not update the information, such as a letter for oath or a letter to request to see the judge, etc. ?

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I believe they have completely stopped updating E-cas. There numerous cases where people have taken the Oath and yet their status still says "Processing". I believe they may be doing this purposely in the hope of catching people that are outside of the country.

006007 said:
Does anyone know if the online status service has been suspended, which means CIC will not update the information, such as a letter for oath or a letter to request to see the judge, etc. ?