Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
utarkashi said:
When was your test ? Hope you get your oath soon. It is an election year.
I applied in Feb 2012, passed the test in March 2014 and since then waiting. Last month my file was transferred to Scarborough, ATIP report says waiting to schedule hearing with Citizenship Officer. Hopefully, I get something sooner. Sick and tired of no progress on file.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
I applied in Feb 2012, passed the test in March 2014 and since then waiting. Last month my file was transferred to Scarborough, ATIP report says waiting to schedule hearing with Citizenship Officer. Hopefully, I get something sooner. Sick and tired of no progress on file.
Same here. I hope those responsible for our agony pay the price in the next election.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look, other people are protesting in Ottawa against the CIC on March 1st:

https://twitter.com/sabinegowsy/status/562788751014109186

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Applied : Oct 2012 with close to 1350 days residency
Process start: Jan 2013
RQ: Aug 2013
Submitted: Sept 2013
Test: Feb 2014 at St. Clair
Oath: Waiting for Oath......

Its going to be an year since my test. last I know from Oct 2014, my file is still at St. Clair and the pre-test RQ was because I lost my passport and CoPR........

not sure how long I have to wait still.......

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
BalajiR said:
Hi

Applied : Oct 2012 with close to 1350 days residency
Process start: Jan 2013
RQ: Aug 2013
Submitted: Sept 2013
Test: Feb 2014 at St. Clair
Oath: Waiting for Oath......

Its going to be an year since my test. last I know from Oct 2014, my file is still at St. Clair and the pre-test RQ was because I lost my passport and CoPR........

not sure how long I have to wait still.......
Have you applied for ATIP report lately ? At least it would give us some vague idea about the ever-ending processing at CIC.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not yet will do towards the end of this month. Some on told me that requesting too many ATIP will delay the application further. And then CIC has to get back into grove from the holiday spirit..... :) ;) :D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

Canadiandesi2006 said:
Have you applied for ATIP report lately ? At least it would give us some vague idea about the ever-ending processing at CIC.

access

Nov 14, 2009
@ BalajiR - is it true that ATIP can delay the processing. Do CIC update this in notes that the person requested for ATIP notes.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can see in ATIP for the previous ones requested. I don't know how far it is true that requesting ATIP delays your app process......

access said:
@ BalajiR - is it true that ATIP can delay the processing. Do CIC update this in notes that the person requested for ATIP notes.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
I found out the other day that CIC sent a letter asking for additional documents regarding the residency questionnaire.
Has anybody received such document? What does it ask for?

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
djoli said:
I am in the same situation but I applied in 2011. A few days ago I received a letter from CIC from an Officer requesting additional informaton (CIT0520), so I am hoping that that I will be scheduled for oath very soon.
Hi djoli
I'm also CIC mailed a very similar letter like yours I got a pre test rq. The mailed the letter on 30 th Jan. I'm curious to see whey want now.
Let me know if you get any updates or oath in invites.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have to do the same for applications that are over 36 months.

Rayan14 said:
Look, other people are protesting in Ottawa against the CIC on March 1st:

https://twitter.com/sabinegowsy/status/562788751014109186

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no updates. I have contacted my MP not sure how much they can help but any pressure that we can put on CIC to finalize these applications are welcome.

QAI said:
Hi djoli
I'm also CIC mailed a very similar letter like yours I got a pre test rq. The mailed the letter on 30 th Jan. I'm curious to see whey want now.
Let me know if you get any updates or oath in invites.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
djoli said:
Still no updates. I have contacted my MP not sure how much they can help but any pressure that we can put on CIC to finalize these applications are welcome.
Admittedly this is just helpless situation for we all. MP's are just unhelpful lot, they sound more sympathetic towards the CIC lethargic processing than towards with plight of long suffering candidates.

All they say, dont get the ATIP reports or ask for their help, wait forever for CIC to complete the process. Probably most of us will see very soon MP's & prospective candidates at our door steps asking for the votes.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
djoli said:
hi djoli,
What did CIC ask for in cit 502?