+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Janoo,
I got the same response from CIC when I called about a month ago; nothing indicated that in my ATIP report which I ordered right after talking to CIC. Our timeline are close to each other. I suspect that they are taking the 35/36 deadline seriously these days. I guess all we can do is wait and hope they are acting properly finally.

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
walrus189 said:
Janoo,
I got the same response from CIC when I called about a month ago; nothing indicated that in my ATIP report which I ordered right after talking to CIC. Our timeline are close to each other. I suspect that they are taking the 35/36 deadline seriously these days. I guess all we can do is wait and hope they are acting properly finally.

Hi Walrus,
I have been waiting for 37 months so far, received my 4th atip yesterday and there was no update since the last one. My file required fpat and nothing happened since them ]

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Nyork said:
walrus189 said:
Janoo,

Hi Walrus,
I have been waiting for 37 months so far, received my 4th atip yesterday and there was no update since the last one. My file required fpat and nothing happened since them ]
Despite of our best efforts, we all are still in helpless situation. Today I called the call center and was told, only after completing the stipulated 36 months candidates can call them. Then they would send a reminder to the concerned office.

Probably you might have already checked with the call center. Since you have already passed the 37 month, you may consider sending a registered letter to the CIC, politely request them to expedite the process & update you.

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
janoo said:
Thanks Walrus

Can you please let me know your time line...
Is your file station at St.Clair..
Application: April 2012
Test: Feb 2013 -- RQ on test
RQ sent back March 2013
Office: Mississauga - application is currently in St. Claire as per my ATIP report

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Nyork said:
walrus189 said:
Janoo,

Hi Walrus,
Nyrok,
Can you please share more of your experience; when was the fpat; did you call CIC after the 36 months and what was their response; when was the last update on your file from the ATIP report?

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
walrus189 said:
Nyrok,
Can you please share more of your experience; when was the fpat; did you call CIC after the 36 months and what was their response; when was the last update on your file from the ATIP report?

The last update was in july that "the applicant passed the first test however, residency issues were not resolved at time of test/interview. Fpat required and file assigned to an officer for further review/analysis.

No update since then. I called cic when i completed 35 months and they said that the officer couldn't take a decision on my file and that i can check with them after 3 months and that the 35 months are for 80% of applications. I received my 4th atip yesterday and no update yet. Decision still pending.

kaylink74

Jul 23, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have recently received my ATIP report. The good thing is, it was received in time (how unusual from CIC). I mean in 29th calendar days :). Anyway, my FOSS is good till Feb2015 and RCMP is good till Aug 2015. Other than that no good news and it is it still under review.

Application Rcvd: Feb 27, 2012
Started working on Application: 29 Nov 2012
RQ sent to me: Mar 2013
RQ sent back to CIC: May 2013
Interview/Test: March 7, 2014 (20/20 passed)

janoo

May 16, 2014
I have called yesterday I have been told that my file is assigned to the officer
for review.

My time line..

applied January 2012.
RQ March 2013.
RQ return April 2013.

almost 35 months

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
[Looks like they had a problem with most of March test takers. Their citizenship is not interesting anymore. Even if they grant it, I lost interest in having it. ]

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Guys ... Just ended my call with CIC oath letter was mailed two days ago !!!!! FINALLY !!!
Test March 14th .... Approved Mid OCT. ..... Transf. To Mississauga Oct. 31st ..... Abd here we are :)

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
janoo said:
Kimo..

Congratulation...enjoy your new year with your canadian citizenship.
Janoo ! Thanks alot been a long journy ... Ten years from the date I applied to immigrate to Canada ... Finally ... :) wish you and everyone who is waiting the best and to hear good news very soon