Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Here is the link for the site : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

You can go to this site and fill up the online form, from the options, select the following.

1) Privacy Act, - which is free of cost, as for the other one you have to pay $5
2) Select the Email to get the report.

Hope this helps.
What are the differences between the free ATIP report and the $5 report? Does any one know?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Jkz :)

$5 one is when you are representing someone else and requesting the file on their behalf. Free one is when you are requesting your own file.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Rayan14 said:
What are the differences between the free ATIP report and the $5 report? Does any one know?
Frankly speaking, I dont know what is the exact difference between them. However, the first time I requested ATIP and paid $5. Then read somewhere that both are same and the second one is free. So, I started using the second option subsequently.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Frankly speaking, I dont know what is the exact difference between them. However, the first time I requested ATIP and paid $5. Then read somewhere that both are same and the second one is free. So, I started using the second option subsequently.
Makes sense. Thanks.

stclairtest

Mar 12, 2014
Guys, My online status was updated tonight. The oath is scheduled for December the 6th and the letter was sent on November the 12th. :D
I didn't get the actual letter yet.

I had my test on February 18th, The file was transferred to Scarborough office September the 8th. And it seems like exactly 3 months between the approval and the oath ceremony.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
stclairtest said:
Guys, My online status was updated tonight. The oath is scheduled for December the 6th and the letter was sent on November the 12th. :D

I had my test on February 18th, The file was transferred to Scarborough office September the 8th. And it seems like exactly 3 months between the approval and the oath ceremony.
Congrats, nice to know that at last you are out of this torture chamber... ;D

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
stclairtest said:

Congrats! stclairtest
please edit the excel sheet (also others who get any update, please update your situation in the excel sheet).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation..... wish you a very happy future life.... do not forget to remember

us who are still awaiting to see any movement in our file....

stclairtest

Mar 12, 2014
janoo said:
Congratulation..... wish you a very happy future life.... do not forget to remember

us who are still awaiting to see any movement in our file....
Truly hope, there will be some movement and soon all of the members of this forum will have their oath :) It's been a very long ad stressful journey

waiting1985

Nov 17, 2014
Dear members, need a bit of an advice here.
me and my family wrote our test at st clair 1st may. we have not had anything since then.
i have called them many times, they say that your file has been approved and you are waiting for your oath date. they have been saying this for about 40 days now, but status still shows in process.
i applied for ATIP just recently, so that will take some time to come.
Is this normal timeline? its been 6 months since test..
anyway i can move my file to mississauga, which is way faster?
Your comments and advice is much appreciated
thanks in advance

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
waiting1985 said:
Dear members, need a bit of an advice here.
me and my family wrote our test at st clair 1st may. we have not had anything since then.
i have called them many times, they say that your file has been approved and you are waiting for your oath date. they have been saying this for about 40 days now, but status still shows in process.
i applied for ATIP just recently, so that will take some time to come.
Is this normal timeline? its been 6 months since test..
anyway i can move my file to mississauga, which is way faster?
Your comments and advice is much appreciated
thanks in advance
St.Claire location deals mostly with RQ applications that takes longer processing time. However, if you have passed the test in May 2014 and been informed your files were approved, you should be very happy.

From the forum readers shared experiences, its taking an average 90 days to schedule Oath ceremony from the date file is approved. The CIC has its own criteria to transfer files either to Scarborough or Mississauga and schedules the Oath ceremonies. I dont think candidates can request transfer of their files.

Next time you call the agent, ask the date on which your file was approved to estimate the expected Oath invitation.

Thanks to our forum reader "bravepeople" who is doing great help by maintaining the spreadsheet for candidates with the test and Oath dates at St.Claire, please click the URL to review the progress in processing of files.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi I have just talk to CIC call centre and they inform me that my file is
now assigned to the officer ? what does it mean how long it will take from here..

applied Jan. 2012.
RQ March 2013.
RQ replied April 2013.

since than whenever I call they inform me that file in que... now they

told me that my file assign to officer ?? any one have any experience about this.

please assist..

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
janoo said:
Hi I have just talk to CIC call centre and they inform me that my file is
now assigned to the officer ? what does it mean how long it will take from here..

applied Jan. 2012.
RQ March 2013.
RQ replied April 2013.

since than whenever I call they inform me that file in que... now they told me that my file assign to officer ?? any one have any experience about this. please assist..
I can understand your level of frustration due to CIC's apathy. I presume that assigning your file to officer might be a step in the right direction. From your time line, it looks like you should be very close to resolution. Last week when I spoke to agent, he told if you are close to 36 months, you can expect something soon. I sincerely hope and pray, soon we overcome this last hurdle. Stay positive.