PROCD SEPT.2010
FILE TRANSFRD ST.CLAIR OCT 2010
TEST WRITN JAN 2011
RQ RECEIVED FEB 2011
RQ RECVD MAR 2011
FINGERPRINTING JUN 2014
2ND RQ REQUEST JULY 2014
2ND RQ RECVD SEPT 2014
WOW meeru your case is so pathetic :'( Unbelievable you are a 2009 applicant and they sent you RQ 2 times and Fingerprinting also. Sorry to hear that friend. Any idea why they sent you 2nd RQ? US visits/ work in US/ Middle east background?

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
WOW meeru your case is so pathetic :'( Unbelievable you are a 2009 applicant and they sent you RQ 2 times and Fingerprinting also. Sorry to hear that friend. Any idea why they sent you 2nd RQ? US visits/ work in US/ Middle east background?
Visits to US, records attached. Middle east visits, visas cancelled. Stamps translated & certified, all sent to CIC within 45 days of receiving both RQs.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meeru said:
Visits to US, records attached. Middle east visits, visas cancelled. Stamps translated & certified, all sent to CIC within 45 days of receiving both RQs.
What were in the list of requested documents in your 2nd RQ.

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
What were in the list of requested documents in your 2nd RQ.
A bunch of stuff especially my movement in the past from UAE. Anyhow I submitted it as professionally as possible. I guess it's true. They are processing backwards, as people applying in the past 2 years have become citizens within 6 months - 2 years! Good Luck!

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meeru said:
Received my 2nd ATIP report in 6 months, nothing has changed! :(

As of now...
APP RECD NOV.2009
PROCD SEPT.2010
TEST WRITN JAN 2011
RQ RECEIVED FEB 2011
RQ RECVD MAR 2011
FINGERPRINTING JUN 2014
2ND RQ REQUEST JULY 2014
2ND RQ RECVD SEPT 2014
What's your ethnic background if you don't mind my asking...

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
meeru said:
Received my 2nd ATIP report in 6 months, nothing has changed! :(

As of now...
APP RECD NOV.2009
PROCD SEPT.2010
TEST WRITN JAN 2011
RQ RECEIVED FEB 2011
RQ RECVD MAR 2011
FINGERPRINTING JUN 2014
2ND RQ REQUEST JULY 2014
2ND RQ RECVD SEPT 2014
Guys
FYI I was told by my mp the more a tips you request the further your application is delayed.
I don't agree worth this at all there exist they have to stop work on the file and prepare atip.

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
QAI said:
Guys
FYI I was told by my mp the more a tips you request the further your application is delayed.
I don't agree worth this at all there exist they have to stop work on the file and prepare atip.
FYI: TOTAL BULL S.....T (MADE BY YOUR MP).

They don't want people request ATIP as it definetly shows that they, I mean CIC, almost do nothing.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
OttawaBuddy said:
FYI: TOTAL BULL S.....T (MADE BY YOUR MP).

They don't want people request ATIP as it definetly shows that they, I mean CIC, almost do nothing.
Precisely, I suspect its way to push back people when they need public official's help. May be they does'nt want to encourage and open a flood gate for the affect candidates.

Understandably we all are in such helpless situation. Only before elections MP's and MPP's need public help. After elections, unless they get political mileage, they are hardly bothered about public's plight.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
Guys
When CIC has RQ and we have ATIP. What you say guys?

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
Another user on another forum just got his oath approved. His RQ was submitted in aug 2012! I seem a little more hopeful now!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Moe... said:
Obviously, the CIC using RQ process a mere pretext to push candidates processing on the back burner for years. Requesting the ATIP is completely legal and it should be perceived as candidate's mere anxiety to know where they stand in that dark tunnel the CIC has created.

Had CIC been transparent and efficient system, neither the ATIP agency would have been burdened nor candidates felt so helpless.

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Obviously, the CIC using RQ process a mere pretext to push candidates processing on the back burner for years. Requesting the ATIP is completely legal and it should be perceived as candidate's mere anxiety to know where they stand in that dark tunnel the CIC has created.

Had CIC been transparent and efficient system, neither the ATIP agency would have been burdened nor candidates felt so helpless.
It's funny but obviously someone can be more sure to get jackpot playing lotto compared to CIC procedures. :D :D :D

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Well ! Those CIC agents should be really re-trained and re-assessed ! I know that the decision was made on my file mid Oct. ... And I know that it is transferred to my local office .... And he is still telling me your file is a none routine and your file may take till the end of the coming year , 35 months to be done ..... Do they feel sorry that we may get or files done and they love to complicate ? Is it a national security secret to know what exactly will happen to me ? Something I shouldn't be aware of ?? I pay my taxes ! It is MY FILE and clarity is required. ! This whole process should be really reviewed. :mad:

ontariomaple

Dec 19, 2012
I've passed a test on Feb 20th.
Nothing happened since then.
Ordered ATIPs 3 times.
No judge decision yet.
Any Feb test takers here who had their Oath just recently?

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Does anyone know how long approx. does it take from the date the file was transferred from St. Clair to local office Mississauga till the oath time ? My file transf. By the End of of Oct.