ellis4706

Feb 1, 2013
Finally I got my Oath letter today.

Applied - April 09, 2012
In Process - November 2012
RQ received - January 2013
RQ Submitted - March 2013
Test - March 2014
Oath - November 19, 2014 at Mississauga.

Good luck to everyone waiting for the Oath.

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
ellis4706 said:
Finally I got my Oath letter today.

Applied - April 09, 2012
In Process - November 2012
RQ received - January 2013
RQ Submitted - March 2013
Test - March 2014
Oath - November 19, 2014 at Mississauga.

Good luck to everyone waiting for the Oath.
Congrats ! Can you please enter your test date in the following sheet? (Day )

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Dear all,

Thank you for your nice words. I did the oathing ceremony today. They only asked for landing form and PR card and the pink letter.

I think ordering ATIP and knowing the day your file is approved and granted, can give you a better estimation. In my case, this period was 3.5 month, but normally it is less than this.

Also, I have made the link OPEN TO EDIT by everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

I hope everyone who posts on the forum, update the table with his/her data. It would be better if someone control for missing data. I hope applicants that are not following the forum, be deleted somehow, not to give negative impression to others. I am sure that everyone will get their invitation very soon, it is just a matter of weeks. Wish you all the best and dont forget to enjoy the life itself...

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Kimo74 said:
Test March 14th 2014 .... Passed ..... Needed to send more documents .... Documents received by CIC Sep. .... Citizenship granted October ..... Awaiting Oath !
Called CIC today advised me file is in Mississauga now .. Still waiting oath

curlykate

Sep 15, 2014
Got my oath letter! Have added info to Google doc, but for the record:

Applied early December 2011 - with over 1095 days - straightforward application (in theory!). Moved here in 2008, worked one full-time job since, bought a house, married a Canadian and had two children here.
Received Jan 2012
Started processing in Dec 2012
RQ Received Dec 17 2012
Sent back RQ Jan 5 2013
Test July 24, 2014
Oath November 18, 2014.

Almost 3 years exactly. Never applied for ATP report.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation to all, finally your journey end. am hoping my wait to be end soon.

applied January 5, 2012..
RQ March 2013.
Rq response 2013..

No need for my test due to my age...

RQ extensive travel to middle east.... provided all the documents..

awaiting to hear some good news 35 months started today...

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
janoo said:
Congratulation to all, finally your journey end. am hoping my wait to be end soon.

applied January 5, 2012..
RQ March 2013.
Rq response 2013..

No need for my test due to my age...

RQ extensive travel to middle east.... provided all the documents..

awaiting to hear some good news 35 months started today...
Congrats to all who got their Oath letters. Its ridiculous to note that someone who was exempted from Test due to age still have to slog for over 3 years.....what for ????

janoo

May 16, 2014
frequently visit overseas but provided all the proof in RQ loaded with tonnes

of papers to St.Clair office and still awaiting ..

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
frequently visit overseas but provided all the proof in RQ loaded with tonnes of papers to St.Clair office and still awaiting ..
Some times i feel that the tonnes of papers we send as RQ reply to CIC becomes a delay in the processing because they have to verify all those documents which takes a lot of time. What is your take on this?

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Moe... said:
Some times i feel that the tonnes of papers we send as RQ reply to CIC becomes a delay in the processing because they have to verify all those documents which takes a lot of time. What is your take on this?
Sometimes they just need to do more then just drink junk Tim Horton coffee and etc.
And everything will be fine if they spend some time doing their job.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
OttawaBuddy said:
Sometimes they just need to do more then just drink junk Tim Horton coffee and etc.
Completely agree with you both, its boils down to lack of accountability, who cares attitude of staff and management style.

Its hard to believe in this information age it takes ages to verify some doc's ?.

Same government, two ministries but with different motivational factors and mind sets, CRA believes in efficiently chasing the taxes from everyone, whereas the CIC chases their own tails, like playful cats while desperate candidates are waiting for years to see them work ;D

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

By God's Grace had the oath ceremony yesterday. It was an amazing experience. Lasted about an hour and was very efficiently done.
Feels amazing being a Canadian Citizen!

Thanks again to this forum, Moe for starting it, Bravepeople for the hard work on the spreadsheet. This forum really helped me a lot. Seeing whats happening and people sharing their experiences made me feel like I'm not alone.

I pray all of you who are waiting get your letters very soon.

Best wishes to all

M

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
Hi Guys,

By God's Grace had the oath ceremony yesterday. It was an amazing experience. Lasted about an hour and was very efficiently done.
Feels amazing being a Canadian Citizen!

Thanks again to this forum, Moe for starting it, Bravepeople for the hard work on the spreadsheet. This forum really helped me a lot. Seeing whats happening and people sharing their experiences made me feel like I'm not alone.

I pray all of you who are waiting get your letters very soon.

Best wishes to all

M
Congratulations! Moosh you are a proud Canadian now. Good luck with your life and future endeavors.

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
OttawaBuddy said:
As we sometimes receive RQ unintendedly, it is always good to spent some time to prepare the answer sheet and not to receive the same RQ sometime again. I did the same but still waiting for the result.

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my 2nd ATIP report in 6 months, nothing has changed! :(

As of now...
APP RECD NOV.2009
PROCD SEPT.2010
FILE TRANSFRD ST.CLAIR OCT 2010
TEST WRITN JAN 2011
RQ RECEIVED FEB 2011
RQ RECVD MAR 2011