+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Moe... said:
Under which category it says file is in Scarborough RQ shelf?
Because in my ATIP it just says file returned to RQ shelf for further review thats all.
I think if the file is from st clair to scarborough now ,it will be soon we can got oath letter.It is right?

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was last updated saying 'client passed the 1st test but res concerns/issues not resolved at the time of interview. test results updated as passed on 26th May 2014. file returned to RQ queue'. File location is scarborough RQ shelf. Not sure what FOSS clearance is and if it has an expiration date but passed in July 2013. but its passed. QRC verification expiration is 26th July 2014 and criminal clearance also done expiry in July 2014. Official/grantor's decision pending and hearing status is not required. basic residence is 1460 and physical presence is 1354. Also the Judge hearing status says not required and was last updated on 26th May 2014. Also RCMP clearance was renew till Feb 2015.

Under profiles, location says Scarb RQ Shelf and responsible office is St. Claire CIC.

thanks

cherrychen514 said:
hi balajir ,how is your case right now?what is the status of your case?

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
We are in the same timeline. The same test date and the same date the file is returned back to the RQ queue and put in the Scarborough Shelf and the same notes in the ATIP.

Do you have any idea why your file is returned back the RQ Queue? short of the days of residence? No jobs in the 3 years? or what else? What did the officer say when you took the interview? Do you stay in Canada?

BalajiR said:
My file was last updated saying 'client passed the 1st test but res concerns/issues not resolved at the time of interview. test results updated as passed on 26th May 2014. file returned to RQ queue'. File location is scarborough RQ shelf. Not sure what FOSS clearance is and if it has an expiration date but passed in July 2013. but its passed. QRC verification expiration is 26th July 2014 and criminal clearance also done expiry in July 2014. Official/grantor's decision pending and hearing status is not required. basic residence is 1460 and physical presence is 1354. Also the Judge hearing status says not required and was last updated on 26th May 2014. Also RCMP clearance was renew till Feb 2015.

Under profiles, location says Scarb RQ Shelf and responsible office is St. Claire CIC.

thanks

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
BalajiR said:

thanks
Thank you for your response.
so we are in the same boat,for now there is nothing we can do,let's just wait for next step.by the way when did you take your test.

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Quite wield. This article has not taken effect yet, has it? And will this article take effect to the existing applicants? Will it be retrospective?

Moe... said:
Hi,

Who got " intend to stay" form?
Did CIC ask to sign it during the interview after test or before Oath? Kindly let us know. Thank you.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
006007 said:
Quite wield. This article has not taken effect yet, has it? And will this article take effect to the existing applicants? Will it be retrospective?

"Intend to stay"
requirement sounds quite stupid and absurd. Its amount to taking away freedoms and making them sign a bond of immobility. Obviously whoever applied for Citizenship intend to stay in Canada. Yet people may have to move out for employment or other reasons. At given times, citizens of every country lives in other countries without the threat of losing their citizenship.

Does it mean, if the new citizens step out of Canada their citizenship can be revoked ?. Are they asking even the born citizens too to sign such bonds ?. Probably even the most repressive countries may not have such conditions.

What's will be the next step, will the CIC put new citizens in incubator / incarceration for first 10 years or still better electronic cuffs to ensure they stay within Canada ;D ;D ;D

janoo

May 16, 2014
Any one on the similar time line. am worried nothing happening to my file.

applied January 9th, 2012.

in process.. May 1st, 2012.

Resident questionnaire March 2013.

Replied april 2013.

since that time no movement order atip report stating nothing no progress.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
janoo said:
Any one on the similar time line. am worried nothing happening to my file.

applied January 9th, 2012.

in process.. May 1st, 2012.

Resident questionnaire March 2013.

Replied april 2013.

since that time no movement order atip report stating nothing no progress.
One of my friend is similar time with you,he had text at 4 July ,i think you will be soon to have text.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
Congratulations! Larine you finally got the Oath. Our Oaths should be around the corner too :)
Thank you Moe .. Any news? Hope your got the letter

amadreamer

Aug 13, 2014
Hello to everyone,

I am a new user to this site and I was reading through different notes and noticed there are some of you who have a similar status as mine. I received the residence questionnaire in early June/2013 and submitted all paperwork in mid July/2013. I took the citizenship test in Feb. 07/2014 at St. Clair office and nothing since then. My status on CIC website still shows "In Process". Now that I see other people in the same situation I do not feel alone now. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amadreamer said:
Hello to everyone,

I am a new user to this site and I was reading through different notes and noticed there are some of you who have a similar status as mine. I received the residence questionnaire in early June/2013 and submitted all paperwork in mid July/2013. I took the citizenship test in Feb. 07/2014 at St. Clair office and nothing since then. My status on CIC website still shows "In Process". Now that I see other people in the same situation I do not feel alone now. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Request your electronic version of ATIP report to look into whats going on with your application?