Hello,

I am new to this forum. Please kindly add my timeline to the spreadsheet:

Processing started: Feb, 2013
RQ sent back to CIC: June, 2013
Test at St Claire Office: May 6, 2014
Oath: Waiting

bravepeople said:
Dear All,

I have put the data for St. Clair (ONLY St. clair) test takers in the following spreadsheet:

If you want to help others, it will be helpful to put your complete timeline in the table and fill the missing items (Sooncanadian, latino, springtime, RQ2012, Samjohns22, and many others whose information is required (if they want to share and help others)).

Specially January and February test takers are kindly requested to update their situation and if someone is not interested any more to share, it would be helpful to inform us, to delete his/her name from the table. At least we will not see someone is waiting for oathing date, while he/she has already done the oathing ceremony, without updating the people in this forum.

Good luck to everyone.

SuperDude

Jan 29, 2013
torontores said:
Is it helpful to apply for the second ATIP?
Not sure if it is helpful but I have ordered 6 of them in total since I first started looking into ATIP report. Coincidence or not, in my last one, I did see a whole bunch of information ( or progress) added to the report on the same day I applied for it. I am only speaking from my experience, I think other senior members may have a more definitive answer for you.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
SuperDude said:
Not sure if it is helpful but I have ordered 6 of them in total since I first started looking into ATIP report. Coincidence or not, in my last one, I did see a whole bunch of information ( or progress) added to the report on the same day I applied for it. I am only speaking from my experience, I think other senior members may have a more definitive answer for you.
SuperDude, thanks for sharing the details. Certainly sharing of our experiences helps every reader to learn the way and pace at which things at CIC and to overcome our frustrations.

I received my 2nd ATIP report dated 27th June, under activities section it says "Hearing NOT" required. Does it mean I dont have hearing with judge and my file is in queue for the Oath ?. I had 59 short of total 1095 days required, I was worried and now feeling much relieved.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
SuperDude, thanks for sharing the details. Certainly sharing of our experiences helps every reader to learn the way and pace at which things at CIC and to overcome our frustrations.

I received my 2nd ATIP report dated 27th June, NOT" required. Does it mean I dont have hearing with judge and my file is in queue for the Oath ?. I had 59 short of total 1095 days

I think you need check your Atip About :

Foss clearance Expiry:

Rcmp clearance Expiry:
It is shows all pass or have date?

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Actually it means nothing. Every test passer will get a default status called "hearing not required" which will be changed to "required" if CJ asks for hearing after reviewing your case. That sucks, doesn't it?

Canadiandesi2006 said:

I received my 2nd ATIP report dated 27th June, under activities section it says "Hearing NOT" required. Does it mean I dont have hearing with judge and my file is in queue for the Oath ?. I had 59 short of total 1095 days required, I was worried and now feeling much relieved.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Marylulu said:
Canadiandesi2006 said:

I received my 2nd ATIP report dated 27th June, NOT" required. Does it mean I dont have hearing with judge and my file is in queue for the Oath ?. I had 59 short of total 1095 days

I think you need check your Atip About :

Foss clearance Expiry:
Rcmp clearance Expiry:
It is shows all pass or have date?
Thanks Marylulu, I have Foss Clearance up to March 2015 and RCMP Clearance up to Sept 2015. However in my earlier report there was nothing about the hearing, but in the last one its says "Hearing NOT" required.

SuperDude

Jan 29, 2013
006007 said:
Actually it means nothing. Every test passer will get a default status called "hearing not required" which will be changed to "required" if CJ asks for hearing after reviewing your case. That sucks, doesn't it?
I think 006007 is correct. Take a look at sections with something like " Granter's decision" ," Decisoin" or "CJ name". In my case, these are filled with " Approved" "Granted" and say..." John Doe" , along with " hearing not required". A "hearding not required" by itself probably means little if not nothing. If you can find those, you are probably in luck for a oath sometime soon. even with that said, mine says the application was approved on June 10th and more than a month later, still no oath letter. Someone mentioned there are only four ceremonies scheduled for Scarb in August, CIC is moving quite slowly with scheduling oath these days...so all I can do is wait.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Thanks Marylulu, I have Foss Clearance up to March 2015 and RCMP Clearance up to Sept 2015. However in my earlier report there was nothing about the hearing, but in the last one its says "Hearing NOT" required.
My Atip is same with you:Foss Clearance up to March 2015,RCMP is Sep 2015, I don't know why.in page 12/26,it show Foss ad RCMP have already pass.

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
It makes sense, because the officer who interviewed me following the exam also told me every file has to be approved by a CJ and only a CJ will decide if hearing is needed, of course, depending on the preliminary assessments by other officers, for example, the officers who interviewed us.

I believe, the officers, who review the files, leave notes on each file, and based on the notes CJs approve files right away or send into a cold room for further analysis.

I guess most of us who have been waiting for 5 months or more, someday have to see a CJ, and will be answering a few queries. If the answers are satisfactory we will be getting oath letters otherwise need to restart the process; a few in this forum already shared their stories by this time, I think.

Lets see what is going to unfold once the summer is over.

Hope for the best.

006007 said:

kaylink74

Jul 23, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while now. First time, I am really writing on it. Just wanted to share my experience. I called CIC few days back. Agent was very nice. He told me that he still does not see my file in queue but he did inform me that CJ hearing is not required and BG checks are also not required. He however mentioned that since I had received an RQ, I would expect something before Feb 27, 2015. BTW, I passed the test 20/20. Also, that was the only time I called and I now do not have any plans to contact them.I'd also advise you all, the same. Just kick back and relax. You all would get it soon. Good Luck... Below is my timeline.

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 27, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on November 30, 2012.

4.We sent you a notice on February 13, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,

mailvdutt

Dec 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-sep-2009
Doc's Request.
20-nov-2009
File Transfer...
25-Nov-2009
Med's Request
06-Apr-2010
Med's Done....
13-Apr-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-Apr-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-May-2010
LANDED..........
28-jul-2010
Today Morning i again called CIC, the agent told that my application is in process and has been sent from Mississauga office to St Clair Office.According to him its normal .

I had got a RQ on 26-May and send it back on 6-june and on 21-july i sent OHIP and US travel details which i received from US Customs and Border Protection .

I had called about 10 days before that time the agent told that all by check are completed and i am in line for Test call.

I am so confused about this st clair office move, Did anybody Face this?

rugarcia2013

Jun 16, 2014
I just got my ATIP yesterday and besides showing that my file is on "RQ shelf" in Scarborough office,(I took and passed the test in St Clair Feb 19,2014) it did not show some pages because they were entitled not to disclose some information according to the ATIP Act. example: test audit? what does that mean?

torontores

Jul 10, 2014
SuperDude said:
Thanks SuperDude for sharing this information.
My case has been approved, and I am waiting for Oath date, I think in my case,
there should be no big difference if I apply for the 2nd ATIP.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks

My citizenship timeline
Applied September 10 2012, Received the AOR and Booklet
In Process from February 1 2013
RQ requested April 2014
RQ sent May 2014
Received a notice to prepare for test Early January 2014

Order ATIP note in February 2014
and they have noted this

OB-407-D-Triage Residence concern to be address at time of interview- and signature

I have never heard of anything then after neither My Citizenship Test not my interview with officer.

Is there any one here in similar situation