+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Can't wait to get that oath let :( where are most of the oath ceremonies taking place for st Clair applicants? Mississauga or Scarborough?

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
Can't wait to get that oath let :( where are most of the oath ceremonies taking place for st Clair applicants? Mississauga or Scarborough?
same here .................. Scarborough

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontores said:
I call them about 10 days ago, after I got my ATIP result. On my ATIP result, I can see after the CJ's approval, the case came back to CIC officer to sigh off, so probably your case is under this procedure.
may be lets wait and see .. may be we get called by August

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BalajiR said:
What time did you write the test. I wrote the same day. Timelines? What does your ATIP say?
1pm not i did not like to ask for ATIP.. it will confuse me and become more frustrated

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
QAI said:
Usually during summer, most of the staff and decision makers are away on vacation and would return by the Mid August.Let us hope something in coming months. Its difficult to be positive but what other options we have ???

pouyate

Jul 21, 2014
I wrote my Test on November,2010 in St. Clair Office
Received the Questionnaire on January,2011 and sent it back to them in a about a month, I hadn't heard anything back from them even my test result until 2 months ago when I called them to follow up and they sent me a letter after 2 months saying that I have passed my test and my application is still in the queue for process and will be reviewed by the next available officer, but when I checked my status today on cic.gc.ca it said that they sent me a letter on January,9th,2014 requesting additional information which I never received.
Does anybody know what is going on with this disorganised system?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
pouyate said:
Received the Questionnaire on January,2011 and sent it back to them in a about a month, I hadn't heard anything back from them even my test result until 2 months ago when I called them to follow up and they sent me a letter after 2 months saying that I have passed my test and my application is still in the queue for process and will be reviewed by the next available officer, but when I checked my status today on cic.gc.ca it said that they sent me a letter on January,9th,2014 requesting additional information which I never received.
Its just terrible, they have no damn system at all in place. There should be some independent agency to monitor CIC performance, are they deliberately wasting government resources & torturing candidates or are they that damn they cannot organize simple things....???

Indeed, it extremely frustrating to regularly follow up but candidates have no option when dealing with such nuisance department.

Hopefully that's last hurdle you have to provide the doc's, get out of this mess & become Citizen ASAP. All the best.

JTM

Jul 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravepeople, thanks for updating the database. I see that only 3 people took oath in July 2014. Processing speed has slowed down to a snail's pace since June.

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
JTM said:
bravepeople, thanks for updating the database. I see that only 3 people took oath in July 2014. Processing speed has slowed down to a snail's pace since June.
Thank you JTM. Lets hope people are following and updating their information in the forum, specially applicants of Jan, Feb. and March.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
QAI said:
the stclair office never replied to my letter i sent them a while ago.
You may not believe, they replied to my couple of letters after 6 months asking me I do not send so many letters....Smiles !!!

Send another one stating that you did not receive reply to previous one, you assumed CIC might have'nt received your earlier letter.

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Gosh! Three years and a half!! I believe that you have the right to sue them.

pouyate said:

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
jwzc said:
How can we sue CIC?
Under the law called "Mandamus" permanent residents and Citizens can sue the governments. Candidates from the other forum stated after waiting for years, they filed the "Mandamus" against the CIC. Their attorneys charged them around $3,500 but after filing it within a month they got their Oath letters.

However, through "Mandamus" petition, the court instructs CIC to immediately process the file but outcome depends upon individuals files.

They used attorneys - "Lorne Waldman", Down Town Toronto based attorney and other was "Michael Batista", I'm sure other immigration attorneys too might handles such cases but individuals fees may varies.

In case if you need here is the URL for other site : https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13758&KW=59+days&PID=222685&title=post-test-rq-receipients-only-since-2009#222685