Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marylulu said:
Do you apply Atip?
I have text on 13 Feb,waiting ......call cic they told me that I need waiting for July 2015. Because I have Rq.So sad
standard answer ... based on 36 Months for RQ people

call them again and you will hear different answer

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marylulu said:
Is your Atip shows ?I also want to know .
Hi osamaamany, Marylulu,

I called them .. the agent looked at my file . he said it is approved and i have to wait for the oath letter...

I don't want to ask for ATIP....

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
larine said:
Hi osamaamany, Marylulu,

I called them .. the agent looked at my file . he said it is approved and i have to wait for the oath letter...

I don't want to ask for ATIP....
Thanks.have good weekend.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

abracadabra

Jul 13, 2014
Applied for citizenship : Sept 2012
Status change to in Process: Feb 2013
RQ (pre-test) Received : May 2013
RQ Replied : July 2013
Notice to write Test : Jan 2014
Test : April 17 2014
Citizenship Oath : July 9 2014 (Received invite June 26th).

Thanks everyone for providing info at regular times which helped soothe the dry nerves through this long and anxiety prone process.

kenzhang

Dec 30, 2012
Finanlly wrap the long journey, applied in calgary. Moved to Mississauga. got RQ last Oct. take the test at St clair. Oath in Mississauga

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 12, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 27, 2013.

We sent you a notice on April 1, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 17, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on June 11, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on June 26, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 9, 2014 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

You became a Canadian citizen on July 9, 2014.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I got my ATIP report today.

I have questions to whoever can answer me please.

On my report, few things I don't understand:

Last Update:

Type: Record Hearing Results
Effective Date: 2014/05/26
Reminder: N

Also:

Updated Date: 2014/05/26
Type Schedule Hearing
Responsible Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations

Note that I applied through Scarbrough, RQed, test on February 18 at St Clair.

Also, it says on 29/05/2014: Passed Test and Returned to que. What does that mean??