+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
I did my test on February 13 2014
still waiting oath letter ,RQ was in May 2013.
I am being worried how long I can take the oath

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Kdta said:
Received my ATIP, lots of pages, do not understand any thing.. Please help what to look where ... Thanks
Hi
Its not that difficult to understand ATIP. I suggest you look at the sections such as "hearing ", " judge approval " " notes "
"Ceremony started " "ceremony schedule"" test result ".

Please update us with some information so we can give more exact feedback on your ATIP

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
I received my ATIP report but dose not show any decision yet . date generated was may 25. I would like to ask another report , can I order again by this time

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
samjohns22 said:
I received my ATIP report but dose not show any decision yet . date generated was may 25. I would like to ask another report , can I order again by this time
When you have text?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
samjohns22 said:
Samjohn22 - Yes, you can apply using the second option, which is free. I dont think there is any restriction to apply again. Considering the slow pace of progress at CIC consider waiting for a week or so before applying again. So, that you have see some progress in report.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
jimmy1829 said:
How long did it take for you to receive the report?
ATIP report taking exactly a month from the day of request.

Kdta

Apr 14, 2014
freebird3000 said:
Hi
Its not that difficult to understand ATIP. I suggest you look at the sections such as "hearing ", " judge approval " " notes "
"Ceremony started " "ceremony schedule"" test result ".

Please update us with some information so we can give more exact feedback on your ATIP
Hi, Here are some information pls comment;

CASES:
Case Stage: Assess
Case Status: Open

EVENTS: 1
Event Type: Citizenship Interview
Event Local Time: 2014/07/01 00:00

EVENTS: 2
Event Type: Citizenship Test
Event Local Time: 2014/07/01 08:30

Note: 1
Updated Date: 2014/04/23
Responsible Office: St. Clair
Description: Applicant attended interview. File is being forwarded to judge for review. (LEP)

Responsible Office: GCMS
Description: Changed Test Event Result, and Testing activity status to Passed

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Kdta said:
Hi, Here are some information pls comment;

CASES:
Case Stage: Assess
Case Status: Open

EVENTS: 1
Event Type: Citizenship Interview
Event Local Time: 2014/07/01 00:00

EVENTS: 2
Event Type: Citizenship Test
Event Local Time: 2014/07/01 08:30

Responsible Office: St. Clair
Description: Applicant attended interview. File is being forwarded to judge for review. (LEP)

Responsible Office: GCMS
Description: Changed Test Event Result, and Testing activity status to Passed
Please refer to the section called " hearing " , and see if it says " required , " " not required ", or " pending" " or not started "
based on that section , you will have an idea if judge has reviewed your file or not .

Kdta

Apr 14, 2014
freebird3000 said:
Please refer to the section called " hearing " , and see if it says " required , " " not required ", or " pending" " or not started "
based on that section , you will have an idea if judge has reviewed your file or not .
Hi freebird3000,

I one place of the document section SUB ACTIVITY written following:

Created: 2013-02-20
Type: Schedule Hearing

Same date another activity says:
Created: 2013-02-20
Type: Judge's Decision

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Now bill C-24 has become a law, dose this affect our process, most of us submitted applications back in 2011, 2012. most of us done test/interview back in Feb, march. guys do you think this law will affect us positively, because according to the new law : officers will decide the grant of citizenship, and no need for a judge. even by now some applications are laying with judges, I believe from now on these applications will go back to officers. this is what I understood from the contents of the new law, any one have an idea, please share

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
samjohns22 said:
Now bill C-24 has become a law, dose this affect our process, most of us submitted applications back in 2011, 2012. most of us done test/interview back in Feb, march. guys do you think this law will affect us positively, because according to the new law : officers will decide the grant of citizenship, and no need for a judge. even by now some applications are laying with judges, I believe from now on these applications will go back to officers. this is what I understood from the contents of the new law, any one have an idea, please share
I dont think at least processing of earlier filed application will be impacted by bill C24. However, this law does gives unlimited powers to government, its open for abuse for some in power without the fear of courts. It creates two class of citizens, one with normal rights and other powerless and helpless, forced live in constant fear of authorities lest they would be deported on some pretext. Hope & pray the better sense prevails over our law makers to scrap the worst citizenship law in the Western World, it will put even North Korea to shame.

james0007

Mar 22, 2014
Why will citizenship be easier to lose?
The new law divides Canadians into two classes of citizens: first class Canadians who hold no other citizenship, and second class Canadians – dual citizens, who can have their right to live in Canada taken away from them. Even if you are born in Canada, you are at risk of losing citizenship if you have dual citizenship or the possibility of dual citizenship. You may not even know that you possess another citizenship. If you have a spouse, parent, or grandparent who is a citizen of another country, you may have a right to citizenship without ever having applied for it. The proposed law would put you at risk of losing your Canadian citizenship if the Minister asserts that you possess or could obtain another citizenship. The burden would be on you to prove otherwise to the Minister’s satisfaction.

The new law will make it easier for the government to take away your citizenship.

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Dear All,

I have put the data for St. Clair (ONLY St. clair) test takers in the following spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avwv2JB05vdtdGQ1eWZHenJncjE5dnZHak1MRVkxd2c&usp=drive_web#gid=2

If you want to help others, it will be helpful to put your complete timeline in the table and fill the missing items (Sooncanadian, latino, springtime, RQ2012, Samjohns22, and many others whose information is required (if they want to share and help others)).

Specially January and February test takers are kindly requested to update their situation and if someone is not interested any more to share, it would be helpful to inform us, to delete his/her name from the table. At least we will not see someone is waiting for oathing date, while he/she has already done the oathing ceremony, without updating the people in this forum.

Good luck to everyone.