Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Indeed it has been a never ending wait for we all. With the summers, probably many of the CIC employees and judges too may be on vacations slowing the already slower process. Hopefully very soon we all can see the light at the end of this long and dark tunnel.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Indeed it has been a never ending wait for we all. With the summers, probably many of the CIC employees and judges too may be on vacations slowing the already slower process. Hopefully very soon we all can see the light at the end of this long and dark tunnel.
hopefully we all get called by July

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
larine said:
hopefully we all get called by July
Hi larine when did you last call cic? I got the same answer as you when I called a week ago.

JTM

Jul 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

By the grace of God, today I received my oath letter. The famous pink letter was delivered by the postman this afternoon. At last the agony of waiting is over for me. :)

My oath date is July 7 at Scarborough.

The period between test and oath date is 110 days for me. Please see my timeline below.

I pray that all of you should get their oath letter soon.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
JTM said:
Friends,

By the grace of God, today I received my oath letter. The famous pink letter was delivered by the postman this afternoon. At last the agony of waiting is over for me. :)

The period between test and oath date is 110 days for me. Please see my timeline below.

Congrats JTM.

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
JTM said:
Friends,

Congrats for your achievement, even though I got noting to blame GOD for the delay or any thing happening around us.
Share you experience once you are done with your oath, with particular reference to other cases, how long did they wait, if there was anyone who is taking oath after 5 yrs since application.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
JTM said:
Friends,

Hearty Congrats !!! what a relief....aah, I'm very happy for you. Pray and wish everyone of us too get the Oath letters soon.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
Hi larine when did you last call cic? I got the same answer as you when I called a week ago.
Hi moosh,

i called today also they mentioned i have to wait between 2 and 4 months

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JTM said:
Friends,

Congratulation !

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marylulu said:
I did my test on February 13 2014
still waiting oath letter ,RQ was in May 2013.
I am being worried how long I can take the
no worries ..we are on the same boat waiting for the oath letter

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
RoyMarch03 said:
I haven't seen any updates on oath dates recently...
Its a bit strange because of the massive oath ceremonies on July 1st.
Any thoughts? I guess that those that haven't received any notice thus far will not be participating in July 1st ceremonies.
Who have not received oath letter so far are definitely missing the much waited and expected Oath Ceremonies on July 1, also the Canada Day, this year. Is anybody here waiting for the 2015 Canada Day to take oath? Of course not, but if fortune favors, then, it will be inevitable, who knows?

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
larine said:
Hi moosh,

i called today also they mentioned i have to wait between 2 and 4 months
When we finished the text ,they told us that we need to waiting of 6 month ,you have text on Feb 14,I think before August we can got oath letter.but why they told you waiting 2 or 4 month?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Marylulu said:
When we finished the text ,they told us that we need to waiting of 6 month ,you have text on Feb 14,I think before August we can got oath letter.but why they told you waiting 2 or 4 month?
CIC agents job is seems to push back whoever calls. Agents either does not have access to full information or not allowed to reveal that.
Most of our interactions with CIC were unhelpful. Yet we as candidates waiting for long try to get something but end up more frustrated.