+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Kakaji

Jan 23, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Dear Friends,

I received my ATIP report couple of weeks back. From the report, I need help to understand what does Event Local Time mean.

Does it mean that tentatively my Citizenship Oath has been scheduled for July 1st 2014 or it mean something else.

Events : 1
Created Date : 2013/12/04
Created Date : 2013/12/04
Event Type : Citizenship Interview
Event Local Time : 2014/07/01 00:00

Candidates who have received their ATIP reports and Oath letters may be able to figure it out more clearly.

Appreciate your quick input. Thanks a lot !!!

I had the same noting on the ATIP received last week. It doesn't mean anything (at-least in my case and for some others in this forum). I got the letter for oath for June 24. It is likely that it is just an administrative or data entry procedure...

mrehan007

Jun 14, 2014
freebird3000 said:
Hi

Our cases are similar. No judge hearing required which means we don't have to meet judge.
I received a letter last week, telling me that my file is in a queue to be assinged to citizenship officer.

So you are the only one. Don't worry.
What is the date for hearing no required on your ATIP? And what is the date for a note cic officer left on your ATIP saying your residency concern is not resolved?
If the date when no hearing section is updated is later than the previous update, it might means than your file has been reviewed and will be approved .
Please note that whenever we get ATIP, it doesn't reflect the last 30 days . The information is generated on the same day we request.
Thanks for replying

The both dates are same 2014/04/22.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Kakaji said:
I had the same noting on the ATIP received last week. It doesn't mean anything (at-least in my case and for some others in this forum). I got the letter for oath for June 24. It is likely that it is just an administrative or data entry procedure...
Thanks Kakaji and others who clarified my doubt. Well, I had test on March 25th and since then waiting for good news. Hopefully sooner or later that would come thru. I wish congrats to all who got their Oath letters and best wishes to those like me still waiting for Oath letters.

Kakaji

Jan 23, 2014
Sisi2014 said:
I have no idea how CIC works. People who had their test on April 30 have received their oath letter and I had mine on the 29th and I haven't received mine.
I agree...I think it is mostly to do with the officers assigned to the case file who analyse applicant's documents and individual circumstances (RQ issues, missing info and evidence) of the applicants....Other things like expiry of security clearances etc can also delay the process...

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
Good morning Everybody!
Last night I met a person (name, say William) who got his oath ceremony early this month. He was RQed, and wrote the test at the end of January, 2014 at St. Clair. Total time after submitting application was just over 24 months.
He was also frustrated all through this process, but finally got relieved, also told me, based on his experience, everybody who wrote the test would eventually get the oath letter. It's just matter of time.
But we, who are waiting for the letter, know how painful it is to wait.

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS got updated ( that proves that they work on Sundays too ). I am scheduled for oath on July 1st, not sure about the location though. I wish you all the very best of everything and pray to GOD that you all will complete this journey very soon without any hurdles. :D

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
The only thing that i was requested for my application was a finger print request. I had my test on april 29th and was told that the decision has been granted and im on the list for an oath ceremony. I just dont know how long it would take. My last call to CIC they said that im in line to be scheduled. But if people are already getting scheduled for july 1st then i have no idea when my oath date will be. Some people who had their test on april 30th already have an oath date.

Canadianese

May 2, 2014
Sisi2014 said:
The only thing that i was requested for my application was a finger print request. I had my test on april 29th and was told that the decision has been granted and im on the list for an oath ceremony. I just dont know how long it would take. My last call to CIC they said that im in line to be scheduled. But if people are already getting scheduled for july 1st then i have no idea when my oath date will be. Some people who had their test on april 30th already have an oath date.
Hi Sisi2014,

If u don't mind, I got 2 questions for u plz;

(1) When u went to the fingerprinting agency & did ur FPs, Then the RCMP submitted the result to the CIC, How long did it take the CIC to confirm that the result of the RCMP FP check was received?

(2) After how long of the FP submission to CIC did it take for u to receive ur test invite.

Thanx greatly much for sharing & updating us.

kc2500

Oct 7, 2013
Kakaji said:
I had the same thing, does not mean anything, I think it is generic for everyone, I have my Oath on June 24th.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Well just called in today, and the cic rep says a hearing/interview is required. She also said the interview thing we had after the test is not really an interview, its just to verify documents.
wondering if anyone else on the forum has had a hearing and if they could chime in?

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
QAI, this could happen if you had a travel for few months , or you didn't have enough supporting documents to justify your physical presence.

star200

Mar 28, 2014
4 months passed after I took my test in St.Clair and still no news. Last time I called they told me my file is in Scarborough as of May 27 and it is still under review, Is there anyone who has the same experience?
From people's experience in this forum, They usually got their letter within two weeks after transferring their file to local office. so I cant understand what might be the reason for delay in my case? any idea?