Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

kc2500

Oct 7, 2013
Thank you for your best wishes. My timeline is as follows:

They received my application on Oct , 2012

started processing Jan , 2013

Test Feb 13, 2014

Oath 24 June, 2014.

My ECAS is still not updated. I have not called CIC after receiving the Oath Letter.

waitingsucks

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sisi .. I am praying for you ! GOOD LUCK. Btw, did you call today? I did not receive my invitation yet but got to know by a CIC agent today :)

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
waitingsucks said:
Applied in August 2011
in process March 2012
Received RQ February 2013
Notice to prepare received December 2013
Citizenship and interview at St.Claire Feb 21st
Oath July 1st
Ecas not updated
Congrats !
One more down from Feb 21 test takers !

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Hi everyone ,

I got my ATIP , it shows RCMP and FOSS passed BUT CSIS is left blank with no expiry date or anything.

anyone got his/her ATIP ? could you guys comment on CSIS?

Thanks

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hi everyone ,

I got my ATIP , it shows RCMP and FOSS passed BUT CSIS is left blank with no expiry date or anything.

anyone got his/her ATIP ? could you guys comment on CSIS?

Thanks

I received mine 2 days ago and CSIS is blank too and I had comments that they requested ICES and they reviwed it but the mentiond that " to make a positive devesion additional document mail for more doces" which worries me although to didn't understand it nor I received a mail for more doces!!! Last update was 3.5 months and nothing changed !!!! Kindly of someone know or understand it please shre your feedback as I am worried

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
I received mine 2 days ago and CSIS is blank too and I had comments that they requested ICES and they reviwed it but the mentiond that " to make a positive devesion additional document mail for more doces" which worries me although to didn't understand it nor I received a mail for more doces!!! Last update was 3.5 months and nothing changed !!!! Kindly of someone know or understand it please shre your feedback as I am worried
[/quote]

Hi

there is no ICES on my ATIP .
Is it written on your ATIP under : " NOTES" ? I think this is added to your ATIP by the officer . did you have any problem with CBSA officers at the airport ? or anything related to customs seizures?

I found this information regarding ICES:

Integrated Customs Enforcement System (“ICES”)

ICES is a national Canadian database of lookout information and enforcement activities that, amongst other things, contains information about Canadians who have come into contact with CBSA, or individuals who might seek to enter the country and might pose a risk. In addition to traveller records, ICES contains information on customs seizures for a period of five years. As well, ICES contains a record of every vehicle (and theoretically individual person) entry into Canada. (Practitioners generally request copies of ICES when representing individuals in permanent resident card renewal applications.)

latino33

Jun 4, 2014
waitingsucks said:
Guyssss..good news for me :) just got off the phone and got to know that they mailed an oath invitation for my family ( to be held on Canada day ) .. Yesssssss my gut feeling was right. My ecas did not get updated yet. The cic agent was extremely nice ..Call and ask about updates...Good luck to al :D
Congratulations. I prayed to hear good news about your oath this week, and I am very happy for you now.

ca4ever2u

Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
28-03-2014
waitingsucks said:
Guyssss..good news for me :) just got off the phone and got to know that they mailed an oath invitation for my family ( to be held on Canada day ) .. Yesssssss my gut feeling was right. My ecas did not get updated yet. The cic agent was extremely nice ..Call and ask about updates...Good luck to al :D
Congrats!! Everybody, in this forum, knows how painful it is to wait, particularly after passing the test, to become Canadian and having the grand new passport. Hope sooner or later our agony of this waiting will come to end. Good luck!!

Worldcup2014

Jun 13, 2014
Question to anyone who received a phone call from CIC asking to come and take Oath.

Do they send a oath letter by mail in addition to verbal invitation?

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation : QAI.

My time line is similar to yours but my file is not moving since January 2012...

just prey for me as am tired waiting for last 30 months.

Halawala

Mar 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC today. An agent told me that my RQ IS
UNDER REVIEW in Mississauga.
I got confused who usually review the RQ ?
And if the RQ is still under review why a test
Has been assigned ?

Time line:
Applied AUG 2012
RQ MAY 2013
Test Mar 28 at St clair
Oath:?

please share your thoughts.

Thanks
Halawala