Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kaylink said:
NEED HELP

I got delivery of my ATIP, I saw there in a line they mentioned like
CITIZENSHIP EFFECT DATE: 2014/06/11

Is this mean that I am scheduled for oath on this date.
But I have not received any invitation letter.

Good luck, when did you apply for ATIP ?. I had applied on Apr 30th & still waiting, I learnt from this forum its taking over a month.

I called CIC, that's their standard answer wait for 6 months after test for the ceremony,I have just completed 2 months.

Best of luck again to everyone on this forum.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Early Congrats!
Please share your timeline

Sisi2014 said:
CIC agent told me today that the judge has approved my file and has granted the decision but its just a matter of time for signing a ceremony time.

I had my test on april 29th. How long do you all think it will take for me to attend a ceremony? Also, my results have been updated on CIC database as well.

My office is scarborough.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Thanks

Canadiandesi2006 said:
Good luck, when did you apply for ATIP ?. I had applied on Apr 30th & still waiting, I learnt from this forum its taking over a month.

I called CIC, that's their standard answer wait for 6 months after test for the ceremony,I have just completed 2 months.

Best of luck again to everyone on this forum.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Hi all

I must suggest all here who have been staying long time for the oath, please order ATIP. It help you to move your file speedy and get letter sooner.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
kaylink said:
Hi all

I must suggest all here who have been staying long time for the oath, please order ATIP. It help you to move your file speedy and get letter sooner.
Congrats Kaylink. Looks like you have been granted. Please pray for everyone. When did you order your ATIP? Did it take 30 days or more?

Thanks.

Tas123

Nov 23, 2013
mrbravo said:
Do you know when your test results were uploaded in the system?
I think my results were uploaded soon after the test so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with speeding up the process.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
thanks . Of course, I must pray for all you here.
I ordered my ATIP on 27th of April, and they issued letter on 26th of May.
And I got Atip by email today.

esteem said:
Congrats Kaylink. Looks like you have been granted. Please pray for everyone. When did you order your ATIP? Did it take 30 days or more?

Thanks.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
kaylink said:
So you should receive the Oath letter in couple of days.

Thanks.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
Did you receive electronic notes or notes from physical files? I ordered my ATIP (electronic notes) on 28th April. So, I should be getting that by end of week too.

Also, you can call CIC Call Center and ask them what "CITIZENSHIP EFFECT DATE: 2014/06/11" this means. I hope and pray that it means that you've been granted citizenship and will be scheduled for Oath on June 11. But it could also be a placeholder / dummy date for them to review your file. Best to clarify with them.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
kaylink said:
Hi kaylink can u provide me the site for how to order ATIP notes plz... Thanks

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
afghanboy said:
Hi kaylink can u provide me the site for how to order ATIP notes plz... Thanks
Hi Afghanboy,

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Check this link to order/apply ATIP online.

Good luck

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
thanks Chrysss.
I saw a line in the EVENT Note 3 that they sent my oath letter on 26th May but my ecas didn't update and even callcenter dint know about this update yet.
However, I hope by tomorrow or next day i will get my letter.
Wahooooooo

Chrysss said:
Did you receive electronic notes or notes from physical files? I ordered my ATIP (electronic notes) on 28th April. So, I should be getting that by end of week too.

Also, you can call CIC Call Center and ask them what "CITIZENSHIP EFFECT DATE: 2014/06/11" this means. I hope and pray that it means that you've been granted citizenship and will be scheduled for Oath on June 11. But it could also be a placeholder / dummy date for them to review your file. Best to clarify with them.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Guys,

I received my letter today scheduled my oath for 11th June. So I had my test on 14th feb. At interview officer informed me I have to wait 3 to 4 months. He was totally right. I think you all will recieve good news very soon. I wish all of you a good luck. Cheers :)

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Horizon92 said:
Guys,

I received my letter today scheduled my oath for 11th June. So I had my test on 14th feb. At interview officer informed me I have to wait 3 to 4 months. He was totally right. I think you all will recieve good news very soon. I wish all of you a good luck. Cheers :)
congrats! ;D