Feb 15, 2014
janoo said:
Hi can you add my time line as well.

Aplied January 5th, 2012.

Received Sydney January 9th, 2012.

In process May 1st, 2012.

RQ March 13th, 2013.

RQ Replied April 25, 2013.

No news from St.clair, no interview, no oath...
Hi. in your case, I dont know where to put your name, because the list is ordered based on the test/interview date which you dont have this information.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
star200 said:
stclairtest, canadiansoon, gsephidari, Beaver123 and powerpc
You are all Feb 18th test takers, have you called CIC recently? do you have any update regarding your files? please share your updates.
I called a few days ago and they said that the "test score has not been updated yet. They told me to call on June 12th if I got no answer.

FYI readers: I took the test on February 18th 2014 and was RQed before in July 2013.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Hi Bravepeople,

Thanks for compiling details of candidates waiting for the Oath date. Indeed it requires all of efforts & very helpful to all, great job.

Just a suggestion, you may consider using Excel sheet to put details and embed it here, that way all columns & rows can stay aligned.

JTM

Jul 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I read something interesting in another forum today. A person who took the citizenship test on 21-May in Mississauga writes:

"The one thing that I saw was noticeably different - successful applicants were being given their oath dates on the spot! I thought a CJ had to approve it? It appeared as though the COs already had the approval, and just needed to cross-check and confirm and invite for oath! They've invited me for taking oath early next week! Hope I get no more surprises after this!"

Can you believe this? Mississauga is giving oath date on the spot! And we poor St Clair folks are waiting for ages.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Most of us Februarians waiting for the oath letter.
God may help us and make the officers active and speedy to move our file faster.

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
JTM said:
Friends,

I read something interesting in another forum today. A person who took the citizenship test on 21-May in Mississauga writes:

"The one thing that I saw was noticeably different - successful applicants were being given their oath dates on the spot! I thought a CJ had to approve it? It appeared as though the COs already had the approval, and just needed to cross-check and confirm and invite for oath! They've invited me for taking oath early next week! Hope I get no more surprises after this!"

Can you believe this? Mississauga is giving oath date on the spot! And we poor St Clair folks are waiting for ages.
That's not true. Not everyone gets oath dates on the spot in Mississauga. I certainly didn't and neither did someone else. I waited 3 months after test, the other person is still waiting. No RQs in both cases.

adamfiesta

May 3, 2014
Hi Guys.

I Have a question .Why Saint Clair transferred my file to Mississauga again which is my local office ? I asked the agent why and she replied it is transferred to be reviewed . Is it good sign ???
Please advise me on this . Thank you

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
JTM said:
Friends,

Its fact, Mississauga offices were doing it fast. In the month of March, my friend appeared for test on Monday, the officer interviewed him and asked him to appear for the Oath, Friday of the same week.

Attorney who filed my Citizenship case informed that since Mississauga office will be merging with other offices. So, they are speeding up all pending cases. I dont know what's fact but I thought its was just B.S, with such big population Mississauga office cannot be closed.

Unfortunately, the St.Claire office seems to be in total mess. Every candidate here required RQ, even after that the wait is indefinitely.

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
St.clair used to be one of the fastest office.
It's our bad luck that we r stuck with them now.
Good luck to all of us

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I applied in October 2012, RQed in July 2013. I did the test on February 18, 2014 at St. Clair although my office is Scarborough.

I called today and FINALLY my test results have been uploaded on the system. The CIC agent said it should not be too long from now and that it is a good sign.

Anyone with similar experience in the past? How long did it take after the results were uploaded?

Good luck to all xo

kenzhang

Dec 30, 2012
I call CIC today. the agent told me that it would take 3 weeks to update the score. However, i took the test on Apr 17. the agent told me that they will send the request for update