+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
St Clair said:
@ daktrader:My timeline is on the sheet, i applied May 2013, test november 21th, 2013, RQED March 2014 and RQ sent back March 2014
Hi St Clair,

Did you have RQ before test/interview or the one you sent after exam, is the only one? I want to correct the table. thanks.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Hi Bravepeople,

Can you update my time line in the sheet?

Applied May 2012
Process started Dec 2012
Rq Received Mar 2013
Rq returned to CIC Apr 2013
Notice to prepare Dec 2013
Test at St.Clair Mar27 2014
Oath:

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
bravepeople said:
Hi St Clair,

Did you have RQ before test/interview or the one you sent after exam, is the only one? I want to correct the table. thanks.
[Pre test.]
Applied nov 2011
Rq july 2012
Notice to prepare dec 2013
Test mar 24
Oath: waiting :(

adamfiesta

May 3, 2014
Hi Brave-people ,

Could you please add me to the table :
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 05, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 7, 2013.
residence Questionnaire sent on May a week after I called cic to advise them that I changed address. That may be have triggered RQ beside issued to me beside went back-home 3 times

June sent back the questionaire

a notice to pass citizenship test on March 7, 2014 at 1:00 PM. Saint clair
May20 was told my file went back to Missisauga for review , I asked the agent if there is Judge approval and she said not yet and that if everything is ok they will send you Oath letter . I Told her how long that may take ? answer was that CIC gives the time frame of 6 months after the test and if the volume is not high people may get letter sooner .

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I am feb 20th test taker no news yet!!! I honestly don't understand what is going on? 3 months and 4 days and no news whenever I call I get that same answer "everything thing seems going ok" but no letter yet?? I am seriously sick of this game!

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
I hate the wrong way of review process.
In my opinion, I don't mind to wait more than 36 month for reviewing my file before i seat for the test but I do not want to wait further for a single day after I pass the test.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
I am feb 20th test taker no news yet!!! I honestly don't understand what is going on? 3 months and 4 days and no news whenever I call I get that same answer "everything thing seems going ok" but no letter yet?? I am seriously sick of this game!
I agree. This is just horrible. An emotional roller coaster ! It's really hard to move on when you don't know where you stand ! And no one can give you the right answers.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Thanks moosh we are on the same boat let us hope and see! Let's see who is going to be lucky first me or you! Another week gone! Enjoy your peaceful weekend

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
Thanks moosh we are on the same boat let us hope and see! Let's see who is going to be lucky first me or you! Another week gone! Enjoy your peaceful weekend
Thanks So Concerned. You too!

cwazyy

May 22, 2014
I called the help desk today and there have been no updates on my file since I passed the exam on 25th March. The agent said it was likely because they have not reviewed my RQ as yet and said it could take till early next year for the process to be completed! Should I go for an ATIP?

Any other suggestions on how I can give my application a nudge would be appreciated.

Applied April 2021
Started Processing Oct 2012
RQ Request Nov 2012
RQ Reply Sent Dec 2012
Notice to Prepare for Exam - St Clair Dec 2013
Test March 25 2014 at St Clair - Passed and interview went off well with no major questions
Waiting for oath

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply for an ATIP report...
It will give you the exact information and the stage your application is at...

Good Luck!

cwazyy said:
I called the help desk today and there have been no updates on my file since I passed the exam on 25th March. The agent said it was likely because they have not reviewed my RQ as yet and said it could take till early next year for the process to be completed! Should I go for an ATIP?

Any other suggestions on how I can give my application a nudge would be appreciated.

Applied April 2021
Started Processing Oct 2012
RQ Request Nov 2012
RQ Reply Sent Dec 2012
Notice to Prepare for Exam - St Clair Dec 2013
Test March 25 2014 at St Clair - Passed and interview went off well with no major questions
Waiting for oath