+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
toronto60 said:
Hi guys i just call CIC an i was told they sent me a letter yesterday for oath for May 29, 8.30 a.m..
Last time i called CIC was Tuesday and was told my results were uploaded on May 1 an nothing for the SJ
Congrats, hopefully I will get mine soon ;)

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
Thank you , I hope so, shall I call them tomorrow again or better to wait for another week? I already called them yesterday :(
Call them tomorrow around 4.30 p.m.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
I was told they could see only the results and nothing else, i asked them where is my file, they told me last year it was at St.Clair but now he cold not see, nothing for the SJ too.
Congratulations! Let us know when you get oath letter in your hands ;D

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
When you guys say the test results are uploaded what do you mean ? Because I asked the agent if mine is uploaded she said we can see if you passed or not passed and you passed Im not sure what you mean by uploaded ... Any explaination for the term uploaded used here ?

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
Moe... said:
When you called on Tuesday, did they tell you the file is moved to Scarborough and approved by the Judge in ST. Clair?

I called today they said they can see my test result but see no progress after that.

Are there any updates from you misspurple ?
No update from my end. I just know that my file has been transferred to Scarborough.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kimo74 said:
When you guys say the test results are uploaded what do you mean ? Because I asked the agent if mine is uploaded she said we can see if you passed or not passed and you passed Im not sure what you mean by uploaded ... Any explaination for the term uploaded used here ?
uploading means test scores are sent from St Clair to CIC database where the agents can look into.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
RQSTclair said:
Hi All,
Received oath today for 27th May 2014 @ STC. I did my test on 14th Feb 2014 @ st clair (1pm). Called CIC they inform that they send the mail for oath on 13th May and just now i received it :D. All the best to all who are still waiting. Ecas not updated yet.
congrats!

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
so I thought to share this, I went to my member parliament and he called up some people and they told him I might have a cj hearing as well. The mp said they had a residency concern which they cant seem to resolve on their own even though I passed the test with perfect score. I am actually disappointed, havent called cic all week. I also got my ATIP a few days and I see a fake entry was made at the time test invite letter was issued for citizenship interview some time in july. I say it is fake because cic agent tells me they had to create that entry in order for the system to mail out the test letter invite.
So all this really boils down to is that good people are suffering from the bad guys out there who are trying to cheat cic by falsely claiming residency days. Thats why we good guys are put into RQ as cic has no way to weed out good guys I am told by the MP. Those guys who were put on RQ and suddenly after doing the test got their invites is because cic was able to make a determination that the applicant should never have been an RQ recipient and they pull them out of the rq queue. Those are still waiting for their RQ to be evaluated, cic has yet to determine if the RQ is required or not. That was the explanation from MP.
hope it offers some resolve to those waiting.

ozland

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
Hi guys i just call CIC an i was told they sent me a letter yesterday for oath for May 29, 8.30 a.m..
Last time i called CIC was Tuesday and was told my results were uploaded on May 1 an nothing for the SJ
Congratulation :)

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
toronto60 said:
Can you tell me call center number,I am also have text at st clair on Feb 13 at 8:30am,thanks