+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's wrong with them ?
I was told by a friend that St Clair hasn't reported her test result after three months!!!!

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
They get happy to keep us in dark..... just kidding.

sazamizi said:
What's wrong with them ?
I was told by a friend that St Clair hasn't reported her test result after three months!!!!

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
I Had my test on Feb 10 (St clair, RQ)
I called them almost 10 times since feb 10, and up until last week my test result was not upated.
Eventually I called them today, and the guy said he can see my test result are recently uodated in their system but no further progress yet.
I think that's kind of encouraging to see they took a look at my file after 3 month . Some applicants reported they called CIC and their results were not updated but they received oath on same day or within a few days. So please don't get disappointed when the call centre has no update for you.

Almighty God is fully in charge. He sees our depressions, patience, anxiety, and all the hard times we are going through. He hears every single prayer.
He knows the long journey we are going through. No one can stop him from transforming our lives within a second

For all who are waiting, I pray to God so the mountains of pain, loneliness, and hardship to be removed.
I pray we all get our citizenship as well as to be healthy, safe and successful in this country.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freebird3000 said:
I Had my test on Feb 10 (St clair, RQ)
I called them almost 10 times since feb 10, and up until last week my test result was not upated.
Eventually I called them today, and the guy said he can see my test result are recently uodated in their system but no further progress yet.
I think that's kind of encouraging to see they took a look at my file after 3 month . Some applicants reported they called CIC and their results were not updated but they received oath on same day or within a few days. So please don't get disappointed when the call centre has no update for you.

Almighty God is fully in charge. He sees our depressions, patience, anxiety, and all the hard times we are going through. He hears every single prayer.
He knows the long journey we are going through. No one can stop him from transforming our lives within a second

For all who are waiting, I pray to God so the mountains of pain, loneliness, and hardship to be removed.
I pray we all get our citizenship as well as to be healthy, safe and successful in this country.

Well said.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Hi freebird3000

I and you took test on the same day and at the same place. My file is at Scarborough now according to the call centre saying and it has been waiting for a schedule for the oath ceremonies since then. According to another agent on other day, my RQ is reviewing now.

Who is correct God knows - but this unexpected waiting is killing me everyday. I gave up calling the call centre and now waiting for ATIP that I had ordered a week ago.

We should pray to God for each other - specially February test takers.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
kaylink said:
Hi freebird3000

I and you took test on the same day and at the same place. My file is at Scarborough now according to the call centre saying and it has been waiting for a schedule for the oath ceremonies since then. According to another agent on other day, my RQ is reviewing now.

Who is correct God knows - but this unexpected waiting is killing me everyday. I gave up calling the call centre and now waiting for ATIP that I had ordered a week ago.

We should pray to God for each other - specially February test takers.
Hi Kaylink,

I hope you get the oath letter soon. I don't understand how CIC functions but one thing I know is that god knows what he is up to. I left things to him so he would solve it in his own way.

kc2500

Oct 7, 2013
I took the test on Feb 13th, Still the same answer, results have not been uploaded.

Is there anyone else who took the test on Feb 13? If yes, have your results been updated?

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
kc2500 said:
I took the test on Feb 13th, Still the same answer, results have not been uploaded.

Is there anyone else who took the test on Feb 13? If yes, have your results been updated?
My test on 14 the feb and still waiting! I called them last week and my test was not uploaded. I am not update anymore after that :(

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under-Staffed and Applications received from other offices -> well over their capacity...

kaylink said:
How to explain my situation - I don't want to wait any further moment - my 3 months I finished today. According to the officer who took my interview and the officer who conducted my test, I deserve to get something by today.

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
kc2500 said:

I also took the test in St. Clair on Feb 13th. CIC said my results have been uploaded but that's it. The wait is so stressful!!! I never thought it would take so long and now I have vacations and business trips planned out of the country and I'm afraid things are going to get really complicated...

CIC should raise the fees and hire more people to process our applications within a decent timeframe. How come 36 months is considered standard??? :(

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kc2500 said:

I took my test on Feb 13 at St.Clair, Scarborough is my local office. I was told from CIC my results were uploaded and my file is at Scarborough. I asked ITAP report on Monday.

peace1948

Apr 9, 2014
Applied - 15May, 2012
In process - Dec, 2012
RQ returned - Feb, 2013
Exam /Interview -5 Feb, 2014 at St.Clair
Fingerprint sent May 2. 2014 :eek:
Waiting for the Oath letter........ :'(

kc2500

Oct 7, 2013
toronto60 said:
I took my test on Feb 13 at St.Clair, Scarborough is my local office. I was told from CIC my results were uploaded and my file is at Scarborough. I asked ITAP report on Monday.
Thank you for your feedback