+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed!
Simple cherry picking at their convenience...

Tbb said:
That sucks. There is absolutely no clue to be found about CIC internal process, almost seems to be random. Families, singles, RQ's , first in first out, no rhyme or reason. Just messy

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to ToBeCanadians............

thank you babariz....... we should have our oath letters next week. I hope all the people waiting get their invitations. Specially people who are waiting for more than 3 years like daktrader............

babariz said:
Balaji its started Febs had started receiving Oaths Soon our turn will come..

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nothing for me so far! Folks I don't want sound negative what are the chances that we get a RQ after all this waiting time and after the assurance of the cic that our files are in good status? I am really confused !

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
ToBeCanadians said:
Hi All,
I have been followed with this forum for 2 months. I just got my pink letter today. I would like to share my timeline as following:
Applied on October 2012 as family
RQ received on July 2013
RQ summited on Sep. 2013
Test passed at St. Clair on Feb. 21, 2014
Oath will be at Scarborough on May 28.

Thanks for all your informations and wish you all the best!
Congratulations! I did my test on Feb 21st too!

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 2 kids along with my application. My wife was completed without an RQ. funny thing is that I was here longer and most of the time. So I get RQ.

toronto60 said:
They apply as a family, i think families have priority, i went to the oath ceremony at Scarborough on the April 30 with mine husband an so a couple taking the Oath who was with me on the test. That is why i think families are with priority.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
Nothing for me so far! Folks I don't want sound negative what are the chances that we get a RQ after all this waiting time and after the assurance of the cic that our files are in good status? I am really confused !
Don't worry, i had RQ and still waiting the oath letter. Maybe CJ hearing for me?

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friends,
What does it mean: test results were uploaded , do you mean after the test I should expect Test results in E-case?

Thank you

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look4d said:
Hello my friends,
What does it mean: test results were uploaded , do you mean after the test I should expect Test results in E-case?

Thank you
No the results will not be showing in the e-case. When you call CIC they a telling you if the results were uploaded.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you toronto60 , so the result should be uploaded then they schedule us for Oath?, sorry, but I don't know what to expect ,as I am travelling after the test for about 55 days , should I worry?, do I have to cancel my travel ? , I can see no one get the Oath before 2 months after the test, please guys advise.

Thank you

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look4d said:
Thank you toronto60 , so the result should be uploaded then they schedule us for Oath?, sorry, but I don't know what to expect ,as I am travelling after the test for about 55 days , should I worry?, do I have to cancel my travel ? , I can see no one get the Oath before 2 months after the test, please guys advise.
Thank you
What is your office, and when is your test. Different offices are working working with different timelines. I don't know how long are you going to wait for the oath letter. I am waiting for three months now, but mine husband got his with in one month. In mine opinion is better to cancel your travel if you could. I did the same.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi toronto60, I will take the test in a couple of days , it is at St. Clair , is it possible they send oath letter before 2 months at that office?

Thanks and wish you luck

Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What i dont understand is why dont they ask us in the citizenship application to attach all the supporting documents to make your case stronger. Sending RQ was costly for me both in terms of money and time. Coloured photocopy, statements from rogers and TD bank they costed me about 80$ ,getting authorization from notary and Canada post charges.. Why the hell they dont realize that we are working round the clock to make a living here. Its easy for them to demand translated documents and fingerprints but is it really required?
All of the stamps in my passport are in both english and arabic but still " we need translation".

Ive now started to think.. Is it really worth it?... Even with a designation and experience all you get is a sales job here and they dont even treat you with respect. Money doesnt grow on trees here but they dont care cause they get their salary from the taxes that we earned and paid working night shifts.

Losing hope now. :(

Test date: Feb 10th - st Clair's

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look4d said:
Hi toronto60, I will take the test in a couple of days , it is at St. Clair , is it possible they send oath letter before 2 months at that office?

Thanks and wish you luck
Do you have a RQ, are you applying as single or as family applicant?