Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kaylink said:
If they would told you to attached all supporting doc with application, would they got an issue to make delay to process your application.
They never value this delay is killing us every moment.

"I completely agree with you. Since RQ is been asked in most of the cases. It makes sense if it made mandatory to fill the RQ along with the application to cut down unnecessary processing time, ease pressure on CIC call center" .

Sadly neither the CIC nor the Online application status serves any purpose except waste of tax payers money and cause of frustration.

Unless the CIC intentionally drag the process to delay in granting the citizenship on some pretext for unknown reasons or they did not aware of something called "Computerization".

Honestly speaking CIC can do much better, to cut down the processing time by few tweaks here and there but it requires "Intention".

Zizo2014

Jan 5, 2014
Applied:Dec. 2012
In Process: Feb. 2013
RQ from Scarborough: Aug. 2013
RQ back to Scarborough:Oct. 2013
Test at St. Clair: Feb 10. 2014
Oath: nothing!

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
new week starts tomorrow, hope this week bring good news for all of us.
hi kaylink,

We have been saying this " new week starts tomorrow" over 3 months... personally i lost my hope....

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zizo2014 said:
Applied:Dec. 2012
In Process: Feb. 2013
RQ from Scarborough: Aug. 2013
RQ back to Scarborough:Oct. 2013
Test at St. Clair: Feb 10. 2014
Oath: nothing!
My timing is almost the same. I hope all of us will have oath letters next week :) :) :)

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi toronto60,

Looking at your timeline; you are well under the avg processing time required...
Given that you received a RQ the time could be upto 36 months...you haven't reached 24 months either...

Not sure why are your worried...
Request your ATIP; that will give you the exact stage your application will be at.
Wish you the very best!

toronto60 said:
My timing is almost the same. I hope all of us will have oath letters next week :) :) :)

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
Hi toronto60,

Looking at your timeline; you are well under the avg processing time required...
Given that you received a RQ the time could be upto 36 months...you haven't reached 24 months either...

Not sure why are your worried...
Request your ATIP; that will give you the exact stage your application will be at.
Wish you the very best!
Dak Trader, if I were you, I would be applying for a Writ of Mandamus. Your timelines are crazy.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In all honesty, I would love to...
But the cost associated to filing 'WOM' is holding me back...

kenyadian said:
Dak Trader, if I were you, I would be applying for a Write of Mandamus. Your timelines are crazy.

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
In all honesty, I would love to...
But the cost associated to filing 'WOM' is holding me back...
How expensive is it to bring a lawyer on board? Also, is this something that you can do yourself?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lawyer is atleast $4'K (HST Inclusive) along with another $250-$300 Court Fee...
I'm not sure one can apply on their own as it requires court language and disciplined texts...
Havent heard of anyone applying on their own

kenyadian said:
How expensive is it to bring a lawyer on board? Also, is this something that you can do yourself?