+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Toronto60,

According to my observation in this form especially last 3 months, oath letters sending only Thursday and Fridays. I have already finished my 11th weeks. Now I am worried about Judge hearing... We might see Judge...

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bogazici10,

I was told we will receive letter between 2 and 4 months. Still we have time. On the CIC web site is written 6 months.

Even wen most of the people were receiving letters for 4-6 weeks, some of them were getting them for 3 months without judge hearing.

I thing we will get letters soon, now the process is slowing down.

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me too !
I've never left the country for the last 5 years. Not even a single trip to USA and I've got a RQ .
CIC put my life on hold. My PR card has expired and I'm stuck here till further notice.
At the same time many other people visit their home countries every year plus short trips to the States twice a month. They never got any RQ and got the citizenship in less than 8 month.

THIS IS NOT FAIR !

BTW, I'm glad that someone here in the forum was able to break the barrier and literally threaten CIC. After 36 month of waiting he hired a lawyer to go to the court for “Mandamus”.
The funny thing is once they heard the magic word “Lawyer”, CIC scheduled a CJ hearing within few weeks. At the hearing the judge verified the documents and advised that the decision is in 60 days.
The lawyer said that they will go for Mandamus after the 60 day time frame if there is no decision.
During that they found out that his application was just waiting on the shelf gathering dust for no reason !

A week before the end of 60 days period, his lawyer contacted the Dept of Justice that represents CIC to see what is going on and they got the answer that the application was approved and now it is a matter of time for the Oath invitation.

I can't post the link but you guys can search the thread “ After 36 months I go for Mandamus”

As I mentioned previously I will not call the call center again and I already ordered “ATIP” to see what is going on.

hmp120611

Apr 24, 2014
Hi guys,
I am March tester as well, joining the wait with you...

Here is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 26, 2012.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2012.

RQ - May 2013.

Citizenship test on March 21, 2014

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,

i just checked my mail box... only flyers and junk mails....no oath letter for me...