+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
hello again,

I called call center now and they told me that my file still at St Claire office... This is my 11th week guys... There is no oath date for me. I have to attend wedding ceremony on May 13th, 2014 in New York city. My pr was expired. Can I enter re-enter Canada expired pr via land?
I am sorry to hear this, but you have to apply for PR card urgent procedure as soon as possible and you have to attach your wedding invitation and ticket. They well give you PR card before your traveling, i got my PR card for 3 weeks with airplane ticket attached.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjohns22 said:
what happened to feb. test takers. most applications have been freezed ,and this is not fair
I agree with you. So many people are waiting for celebrations :D

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjohns22 said:
what happened to feb. test takers. most applications have been freezed ,and this is not fair
we dont know .. i called several time .. no news ... the only thing i know is that those who had the test with me also did not receive the oath letter

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
I am sorry to hear this, but you have to apply for PR card urgent procedure as soon as possible and you have to attach your wedding invitation and ticket. They well give you PR card before your traveling, i got my PR card for 3 weeks with airplane ticket attached.
he also needs to apply for visa I think

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
bogazici10 said:
hello again,

I called call center now and they told me that my file still at St Claire office... This is my 11th week guys... There is no oath date for me. I have to attend wedding ceremony on May 13th, 2014 in New York city. My pr was expired. Can I enter re-enter Canada expired pr via land?
It depends what country you're orginially from because you could come in as a tourist. It's probably not a good idea to risk it, though... Try calling CIC to request that they expedite your oath ceremony. Show them proof of your trip and tell them that you don't want to create more work for CIC by applying for a PR renewal. If not maybe they can give you a temp travel document. Good luck!

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

First, i like to thank for your comments and advise. According to CIC website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=605&t=10
I am going to drive to New York city with my car. Therefore, i do not need pr card at the border and I will show them my COPR Document and my expired card. I have ten years B1/B2 USA visa in my passport. Just in Case I will apply urgent PR card asap. I wish I was Canadian now... WHO KNOWS MAY BE WE WILL HAVE OATH LETTERS...

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
hi guys,

First, i like to thank for your comments and advise. According to CIC website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=605&t=10
I am going to drive to New York city with my car. Therefore, i do not need pr card at the border and I will show them my COPR Document and my expired card. I have ten years B1/B2 USA visa in my passport. Just in Case I will apply urgent PR card asap. I wish I was Canadian now... WHO KNOWS MAY BE WE WILL HAVE OATH LETTERS...
I think this is not your case , because you are in Canada and your PR car has been expired. You could not leave Canada with out valid PR card.

sauga

Apr 17, 2014
esteem said:
What kind of suspicion? You didn't do any wrong. You are just calling to find out your applications status.

Did you call and find out if it has been transferred to local office.
The last time I called, they said call us only if you don't hear from us by 3 months..so I was just wondering if they might log these conversations.

Anyway, yes I did call last week my file has been transferred to Mississauga and test results uploaded. Called again today, no other update.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Toronto60,

How do you know weather the file is in St Clair? and if the results are uploaded or not? Does it show up on e-cas? or do we get to know via call centre?

Thanks!

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk3 said:
Hi Toronto60,

How do you know weather the file is in St Clair? and if the results are uploaded or not? Does it show up on e-cas? or do we get to know via call centre?

Thanks!
From CIC call center.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Looks like they forget us again! No news nothing! What is gong on? I hope they don't leave our file on some shelf just for fun :( :(

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So when I called earlier this week, the CIC call center agent mentioned that we have passed the test and the case is approved. Just waiting for Oath to be scheduled.

Is it okay to preceive this as the the file has now moved from Hamilton? Also where does it go to, in case it moves on? and is there any other step or an admin process between uploading test results and the interview status and the OATH itself?

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk3 said:
So when I called earlier this week, the CIC call center agent mentioned that we have passed the test and the case is approved. Just waiting for Oath to be scheduled.

Is it okay to preceive this as the the file has now moved from Hamilton? Also where does it go to, in case it moves on? and is there any other step or an admin process between uploading test results and the interview status and the OATH itself?
What is your local office an where did you took the test
I was told from CIC the same tree weeks ago, after that they told me that the results haven't been uploaded yet, today the same :( :( :( :(