+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

delpiero

Jan 17, 2014
Ottawa971 said:
Best of luck, and that nickname is just too precious. I guess there is another fan of Alex the king on this site ;D
Thanks Ottawa971! I am not sure abput Alex the King but I was die hard fan of Alessandro Del Piero from Italy :D :D

delpiero

Jan 17, 2014
esteem said:
Hi Delpiero,

My time line is similar to you, Exam on March 27, Passed test, Waiting for Oath. Lets hope everything is fine and get oath letters soon.
==================
Yes Esteem, hopefully soon we all will get Oath letters!

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
kaylink said:
What's your time line, please
Here's my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 13, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 13, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 17, 2012.

We sent you a notice on January 15, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 4, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 22, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Goodluck everyone!

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
via08 said:
Here's my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 13, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 13, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 17, 2012.

We sent you a notice on January 15, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 4, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 22, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Goodluck everyone!
Congrats and thanks for sharing with the forum! Did you by any chance get RQ'd?