+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Milon_d

Oct 30, 2009
kaylink said:
I called CIC call center now. I used to hear from them that to wait for 6 month for oath invitation from the date of positive concent get from the honorable Judge. But today I told by the agent to wait till one year. My question. Is what's wrong with them - they give us different information on different time.
Hi Kaylink, what do you mean by "from the date of positive concent get from the honorable Judge" should we have another meeting with Judge ?
Thanks

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
No, i dint meet The judge. The call centre agent told a few days back the judge grant the citizenship application and the next step is for me to take the oath, any moment they put me on the schedule

poetseth

Mar 5, 2014
Folks,

The letters are flowing again.... I finally got the oath letter ;D

Passed exam: Feb 07
Oath: April 28th

RQ'd in July 2013, originally Mississauga Office, Tested at St. Clair office, Oath in Scarborough.

Good luck to all!

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poetseth said:
Folks,

RQ'd in July 2013, originally Mississauga Office, Tested at St. Clair office, Oath in Scarborough.

Good luck to all!
Congrats!!

poetseth

Mar 5, 2014
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 19, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 19, 2012.

We started processing your application on February 8, 2013.

We sent you a notice on January 20, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 7, 2014 at 1:00 PM.

We sent you a notice on April 11, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 28, 2014

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Today and yesterday,many of us received oath letter,I think it's a good sign,hoping more of us will receive oath letter this week including myself!

delpiero

Jan 17, 2014
Hello,

Today, I had called the CIC and got good feedback from the officer.
She told me my background checks are valid and application is moved to Mississauge Office for next steps.
Hopefully, the next step is Oath. And that too pretty soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards

======================
My Timelines is as follows:
Application sent: Mar 2012
Application Started: Nov 2012
RFQ received: Feb 2013
RFQ replied: Feb 2013
Notice to Prepare For Your Citizenship Exam: Dec 23, 2013
Exam Date: March 27, 2014
Exam Results: Passed tests and successfully cleared interview
Waiting for Oath: Approximately 3-4 months or less (as specified by immigration officer)
Background Checks are valid and Application moved back to Mississauga Office for next steps.

Kdta

Apr 14, 2014
Nothing today, that means no Oath in April, Nothing may be May as well since there is no Oath date Scheduled in Scarborough Office.

----------------------------------
Office: Scarborough
Application received: June 11, 2012
Started processing application: November 12, 2012
RQ received: December 15, 2012
RQ returned: January 21, 2013
Notice to attend interview at St.Clair office: January 28, 2014

domvcanade

Mar 27, 2014
Hi all
Still waiting Oath letter. More than 11 weeks passed since exam at St.Clear. I hope good news will come soon for everyone. God willing.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
poetseth said:
Folks,

Good luck to all!
Congrats! Poetseth. Hope we will join you soon. :D

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
delpiero said:
Hello,

She told me my background checks are valid and application is moved to Mississauge Office for next steps.
Hopefully, the next step is Oath. And that too pretty soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards

======================
Waiting for Oath: Approximately 3-4 months or less (as specified by immigration officer)
Background Checks are valid and Application moved back to Mississauga Office for next steps.
Hi Delpiero,

My time line is similar to you, Exam on March 27, Passed test, Waiting for Oath. Lets hope everything is fine and get oath letters soon.

Ottawa971

Apr 9, 2014
delpiero said:
Hello,

Regards

======================

Best of luck, and that nickname is just too precious. I guess there is another fan of Alex the king on this site ;D