+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sch said:
During my interview, the interviewer said I should get my oath notice by the end of march.

I called CIC last week and the agent told me that he has partial good news, which It shows in their system that everything is clear and they have put me in waiting list for oath in Scarborough. I just called them today and this time the agent said she doesn't understand why interviewer gave me such a timeframe for oath. She also said she will send a message to to ask them If there's any concern regarding my RQ.
there are huge discrepancies and inconsistencies between call centre agent's responses. I guess we should stop calling them !

BTW, I took my exam on Feb 12.
Thank you sch...you are right I will not call them again ... and hope we all get the oath letter very soon

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
What is going on ..... they stopped giving citizenship to February test takers . any one knows what is the story, why oath letters
are not coming up as it happed last month ?

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

i called call center now and they told me that " JUST WAIT" i believe that there is no oath letter this week guys... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

twocats

Sep 30, 2009
I believe that Jan - March rush was to some extent related to the reporting for 2013/14 fiscal year. They were pushing applications through the system like never before and scheduling ceremonies on weekends. CIC received $22M in that fiscal year to tackle the backlog and likely had some targets to meet.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't know when the oath rain will happen :D this wait is very frustrating :mad:

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
Don't know when the oath rain will happen :D this wait is very frustrating :mad:
No update. This wait is horrible. Time to move on!

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
When made a phone call co CIC call centre, Agents told my file is on waiting list for the oath schedule,but it was 3 weeks ago, no oath letter receipt yet. What's the wrong!!!!!!!

comestai

Mar 6, 2014
:D cheer up guys, this forum seems to be dull and flat.
I am sure by tomorrow (thursday) the oath letters will roll on.
CIC added 15th and 17th as Oath dates on Tuesday and my gut feeling says they might have posted letters too on the same day.
Cheers

domvcanade

Mar 27, 2014
Hi guys!
No news today. 8 weeks since i did exam... I hope tomorrow situation will be better. Best wishes for all of us.God willing.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys we are in a situation where any good news will work for us ;D